Monday, April 22, 2019

Spontaneous Revivial

The email told me to go to instagram, so following the impulse to jump out here (on the internet) for the first time in almost a lonth, I did and sure enough, I jumped over to her youtube channel (because shes a favorite who's inspired me in the past and if you recall, shout out to you for remembering and being here again) and I fell in love (in the way I do, momentary cyber bliss and all) all over again so get ready cuz this is gonna be a bumpy entry.

Maybe. lol.

So I pull the laptop over from the table where it's been sitting for ... weeks?... months?... whatevers, after leftover italian delites (dinner) and chocolate truffle ice cream with chocolate fudge magic shell sauce and a wonderful week away (working hard for no money lol) and loving life more than ever and putting the phone game down for the first time in ... weeks?... months... whatevers) so anyway, I open email to see what's there and there's a ton of it, but not much in my inbox because alost all of it is filtered into a few dozen folders that I almost never look at anymore... and here we are... I still love her, now more than ever.

Seriously

Was I just saying to myself that I am better off alone? Who me? The hopelessly hopeful romantic who lives to love and be love? Yup. So it's a long story (series of long stories and then some... what are we up to?... book 7,501,417 or so?... and so it goes) for another time cuz I am just too happy with life these days (all by myself) to be fretting over the nonsense I used to fret over (I know, it's not nonsense, the fretting was, not the stuff I was fretting over, but you had to be there, maybe, or something like that).

Sheesh, Emma, what's this a same theng in every song debut album? Trying to be Avril, Adele, Kelly, Alanis, Fiona, and all rest of the "Im better without you" good bye song crowd? Maybe try a little Sarah M and Jewel, while you're at it. Sedaka? lol Ok? I still love you more than you may ever know even if you knew, but that's another story for another time and this is my blog about me so what are you doing taking all my attention like this?

Oh, I'm listening to you new debut album (which is weird since I've been listening to your music for years, but hey, new debut stuff sells better I guess, aye?). Of course it could just be my eyes and mood and current joy de life, but I don't think I've ever seen you looking so happy, so you're either a geat actress or in a very good place.

Icarus, you gotta let it go...

LOL, love it. I love the way she loves what she loves (especially music) and speaks her mind and she always reminds me how much I wish I had more musical friends and how much I believe more people should share themselves. Anyone who hasn't been Icarus at some point in their lives really hasn't gone after their dreams or been completely honest with themselves, so yeah.

Sirens are all waiting in the ocean, but that's another story too... lol.

If you are missing the references, feel free to ask. I am just having fun with words (and my mind), in case you are taking me too seriously. If feelings get hurt, it's not what I'm here for, not my intention, not what I want. So please don't do it, m'ok? :)

I would have left these messages on a billboard somewhere or a tweet or something if I was in the mood to venture further along on the net tonight, but as it is not likely I will, here's what I would have done if I did, just so you know...

I know the lyrics have been done many times before, but this is a fun sound.

But don't listen to that one, listen to this on
(it's actually a commercial, no less, and yet, she pulls it off so well, I prefer it to the official video... happiness wins!)

You used to call me pretty 'till you took our the r" Brilliant! lol.

Neil Sedaka would be proud.

I see this is turning (is?) into a babbling blog that isn't even dirt drama and details, but more like the old stuff I used to write at diaryland or in previous lives in previous blogs, but hey, we're having fun, right? nyone who isn't can move along at any time and anyone who is, ! the comment button so I know you're there, or were here, cuz it's more fun with you even though I'm cute without ya too lol.

So this is how it is done. I don't touch the computer for weeks... longer... and here we are hitting the keys running full blast without any concern for anyone but the ones who know and trust my harmless intentions and process.
I just want to be real
I just want to live what I feel
I just want to love and be loved
but if it's just me loving,
that will have to be enough
that's enough

I just want to be true
I just want to be good to you
I just want to give and receive
but it's it's just me giving,
I will live what I believe
I believe

I believe in love
in sharing being kind
I believe in truth
and in speaking my mind
I believe in trust
and won't empower fear
I believe in you
and I care
no matter what
I care

I just want to be right
but if I'm wrong., it's ok
I don't mean any harm
and I try to do what I say
I don't want to give up
no matter how bad it gets
and if that isn't enough
I will own my regrets

I just want to be real
(completely open honesty)
I just want to live what I feel
(wish you'd sing this song with me)
I just want to love and be loved
(what else do you want from life?)
but if it's just me loving,
(say it ain't so)
that wll have to be enough
that's enough

I just want to be true
(don't settle for any less)
I just want to be good to you
(wish you peace and happiness)
I just want to give and receive
(sharing caring is what life's about)
but it's it's just me giving,
it's it's just me sharing
if it's just me living
if it's just me caring...

I will live what I believe
I believe

I believe in love
in sharing being kind
I believe in truth
and in speaking my mind
I believe in trust
and won't empower fear
I believe in you
and I care
no matter what
I care
Yeah, so that's how it used to be and guess what, that's how it still is. So I'm better off alone, maybe, I'm happy on my own, for sure, I'm loving life and I still love to care... and I'm still here wishing you would share.

Yeah, I'm still here... wishing you would share.

Always a coda, aye? So this turned into my blog after all, aye? lol lam lal laa...

What's up?

Narf :)

No comments: