Saturday, November 23, 2019

Don't Let The Laughter Fool You

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Or even more, the non-laughter. Anti-laughter? Dirt, drama, and details. Promotional materials not withstanding. I wonder what your bottom feels like, your buns, your cheeks, and would you want me to know? What if I told you that I cringe with I feel flabbiness and experience nausea when I feel fat? Still want me to know. That eliminated 98% of you, no doubt. It is all part of the plan, after all, because I will only want one of you when I find you. All I ever needed, after all, again, the one. I wish no one any harm, especially not me. Dishonesty harms me.

Fear hides in lies, and vice versa. I wish everyone was honest, even if what is said is not what I want to hear, honesty is so much better than anything else. Why anyone would call honesty anything but the best thing that we could possibly do is something I do not understand. I am certain enough of this truth that I may appear arrogant or worse in some eyes, or minds, but I only ask for truth from this world. I don't want anything else.

The one understands and agrees.

And that is all I need.

Wanting something so much that it can be considered a need, which may be the greatest illusion of all, is a rarity for me. Proliferous preposterousness. Can you believe it? What is true is what you believe to be true, after all. Didn't you know? Well, believe it or not, it is true. And just when you think you've been overwhelmed by contradiction, you can find peace inside. You can find anything inside, if you want it. You just have to want it enough, more than anything else, and choose not to let anything get in the way.

Who will be there when I die
When this body gives up on life
when I withdraw so deep inside
that breathing stops

Who can be gentle enough
to dismantle all the walls
and return to the peak of life
when breathing starts

Who can be so free
to share honesty
before fear shut down
curiosity

Who can be so real
to expose all you feel
holding back nothing
is that too ideal?

Why are we alive, anyway?
What matters the most, can you say?
Is it all just one more game to play?
From the first up to the final day?

Who will share unconditional trust
just one more time?
Who can share the words
and be my rhyme?

You could listen and still not hear. You could look and still not see. You could go back to the almost beginning. And still not know how to find me. Maybe.

Ha ha ha ha ha. Remember? You just need to know where to look, and how to see.

lol The eyes have it.

Honesty.

Narf :)

No comments: