Monday, November 11, 2019

Almost Babbling

It's only words

This is not done, but it's here anyway...

Anyway, awake, I wrote some more bits in the previous blog (which is designed to never end, like most everything I write, cuz the end is only the end if you believe in endings... did you ever noticed that we are defined as much, if not more by what we don't believe in than what we do believe in?... believe me, it's a cofugation (or confutation, depending on perspective), at least, sometimes a conundrum, even), and finally uploaded Zis, which should be an celebration celebrated by celebrities and us plain folk alike more often than annually, so feel free to join in today and sing along... Happy Birthday to Z, Happy Birthday to Z, Happy Birthday Dear Z0tl, Happy Birthday to you! Exclaim it, even.

Motivation to rearrange (and clean a bit) the space soared this morning and the garage is redesigned to accommodate a lot more open space and stuff. I've been bouncy bouncy for at least a couple of hours, maybe longer. Do you keep track of time on weekends? All those calories from last night are burning through my system (and I do mean burning... especially the buffalo wings and the Nashville hot wings, which were the best of the three types of KFC wings I tried last night. Yes, binge eating happened, as you might be able to tell if I ever upload the previous entry lol. Some people get heartburn, but I am one of the lucky ones with a cast iron stomach and I can hardly remember ever getting heartburn in this life (must have a strong lower esophageal sphincter. I do occasionally feel assburn though. Obviously you were just dying to know, and naturally I don't want you to die, so you're welcome.

This could have been a contender, but I stepped away for a while and future entries may explain why, but much was done. You should have been here, cuz then you'd already know and even more would have gotten done, and fun.

Enjoy life, in spite of the madness.


This morning, my alarm woke me. After I his snooze for the third or fourth time, I remembered it may be a holiday and I checked the internet and sure enough, my offices are closed today. I went to the bathroom, drank some water, and fell asleep for another three hours. Such sweet sleep, the extra three hours. Maybe I should get a holiday calendar, or at least check my phone calendar, before I turn on my alarm, aye? I fell asleep in the recliner though, so when I crawled into bed about 3 AM, I wasn't checking anything but the pillows lol.

The wonderful feeling of sleeping in, the extra three hours of sleep, the feeling of extra time to do anything I please today (except shop for that dang elliptical, cuz stores are closed, I think lol). instead of writing, though, which I was excited about a little while ago, I turned on the TV and indulged some mindless observation of humans acting out the human delusions that dominate most human lives. Te deeper layer of irony (or planning) to cast a very multicultural cast with black leads adds curiosity, especially since there has not been much, if any, racial references that usually accompany shows with black leads. I wonder if they did that on purpose. Maybe the most attractive connection for the show is the lead female's body (eye candy is usually why I choose to watch a show more than once, given the lack of originality or interesting writing on TV), but the Brooklyn pizza has to be tugging on my subconscious. Yes, the foodie is that dominant, pizza is that important, and the personal memory of the best foodie experiences I've ever known is the biggest draw. I truly do not believe I want to move back there, but I definitely had a much much bigger and more rewarding social life, bigger financial success (and potential), more autonomy and responsibility in my profession, and the sense that there was a lot more intelligence around me, especially professionally (but also socially... or maybe it was the commonalities in the school system so many of the people living there shared and not any better actual education, maybe, but the awareness and social conscience and atmosphere of NYC is not like any anywhere in the world and I've always missed it), and deeper stuff too.

See what I mean? A little extra sleep. I'll stop there for now, at least here in this brief blog, just to be irreverent, casual, cavalier, snarky, flippant, or shifts and giggles, or something like that.

Ok, so a comment on a previous post mentioned following me here in this blog and that lead me to wonder who follows me and I had to google how to see who follows a blog and found that one person follows this blog, a person who has been around in the periphery of the blog world as I know it since the diaryland days, almost twenty years ago, so this comment may not be as valid, real, or true as it claims. I'll take the praise anyway lol. Wondering about the one follower lead me to look up the name on google and I found the diaryland account, not closed and locked and if I ever had the password, it's on a computer long dead, so no access there. Google then lead me to a Twitter . . . Youtube (which was updated yesterday, so maybe she will see I subscribed to her channel and maybe the video she posted yesterday will help someone, but you know me, I don't like listening to know-it-all types, sales pitches, preachers, or delusions (outside of therapy), especially when they shout, so I turned it off after less than a minute... after a short video that I added to my "random like why?" and then, after three ridiculously long commercials that I couldn't skip passed, which is very odd and got me thinking Youtube didn't want me to watch the video and oridinarilly, I might have skipped it {if I didn't have nothing to do today on my extra day off}, I watched this video and I applauded and you should too (and it leads to a whole new world for most people, but that's a whole 'nother entry, or book, for that matter. Call it profound or whatever, and if you are offended, I pity your limited mind and hope you open yourself to ideas that scare you before you destroy the world... anyway, that was followed by a video showing 8 bread recipes and a video that had me asking {with laughter and meaning no disrespect} who is this guy and why am I watching?, which lead me to further ponder if my "favorites" list would be as eclectic as hers and whether t would reperesent me at all in the first five or en videos, which is another long entry that may never be written, but... so we never know where these tangents will take us, aye?) DeviantArt and bandcamp and goggle images (which may not be connected at all, given google's algorithms are largely ad-based and therefor skewed like every other corporate search engine out there... I miss the internet when it was not corporate owned) and more and I may explore some if this laptop can handle it. Anyway, She remains a mystery to me for the moment, dear Beth from Canada, and I shall forever be grateful for the sense of continuity her following me for twenty years through many blog changes brings to my mind. And then it lead me to this, which is my latest new page on the internet. Amazing, no doubt.

Meanwhile, to the many Anonymouses leaving comments all over my blogs, thank you too. I wonder if any of you are real, which can lessen the impact of your comments, but I still also wonder if you've been around, if you are real, and what you really think. Who are you now, first anonymous of mine lol.

But the really exciting news is all that lead me to my email (which still gets opened and checked only occasionally for various odd reasons like this one today) and I found joyousness in the brief words from my old friend cuz those words told me the body still breathed and I am so very happy he is still alive, no matter how sad he may be. Feeling dead? Call me. I might not be able to afford airfare to visit, but I'll send love any way I can.

There was more, like an email simply saying hello from this meetup profile and after I approved the friend request, a message came and FB locked the contents for violating their rules. I posted a few things toone of my pages, but the I semi-lost interest after that cuz what's going to compare with hearing from a dear old friend, right? I wandered off into life offline, moved some stuff around, showered, cleaned the kitchen, then TA got home and we chated while I pondered dinner. With defrosted fish, liver, and other stuff in the fridge, I abandoned the internet and this amazing blog.



Narf :)

No comments: