Saturday, August 12, 2017

Unfinished Entry Number Gazillion and Four

That is right, and wrong, but right in the sense that exaggeration is acceptable when making a literary (or almost any) point, especially among friends (and we are friends if you stick around here and enjoy any of this babbling, even if you never acknowledge it, cuz that's the way it works... just ask Seth McFarland) and the point is, or just may be, that this is one of many many many and many more manys (yeah, who has time to figure out the plural for many, right?) unfinished entries in the (at least so far) seven billion decade event that has been loosely called this life I loosely call mine (which may or may not have anything to do with this seemingly innocuous aside) and no, I am not stealing any sort of flashback model or gimmick because my parenthetic asides were happening long before any input was entered into the cranial capacitors between the ears I loosely call mine.

I give you this...
Never Ending Ending

Isn't that what what life is, in fact, even more than a never ending beginning? Anyway, even if I did not get to else in the last babbling daily (which might be considered profound in some circles at some point in time in the near or distant future or past {I mean, can you imagine ants pondering such thoughts?}, but that is not even close to brevity so out, dang parentheses, and carry on daily).


Yes, stolen from the brief daily blog I loosely call mine, I present this paragraph (as opposed to these paragraphs, I suppose... and isn't that what life is, in fact, supposition?... hey wait a minute, I though it was a never ending ending... anyway, even if I did not get to... hey wait a minute, am I repeating myself within a parentheses within a blog entry within a blog entry or something like that?... did you know that or something like that was a clever way of accepting and somewhat obscuring {or selling, even} a point that may or may not have any credibility if explored in any depth?... it may also more poignantly be a way of saying dig into the previous points because much profound passion and promises of greater understanding of life, the universe, and everything may be found there if you dare venture in without fear and then again, it could just be more fodder for fools... what was the point we were getting to anyway?).

What paragraph?

What point?

What what?

What?

And now, I present this...

What?... oh yes, today started early because last night ended early because fatigue of the week and a big bowl of pasta along with some more Family Guy (oh, ummm, do I have to credit or pay Seth McFarland now that I mentioned his show, not to mention his name twice, in this sentry?) teamed up to bring slumbers. Writing was first thing on the agenda, yay, so maybe I did not need to completely define the else after all... at least not yet. The else paragraph along with many links was inserted into (is this more details than brevity allows?), well, you know where... and a long letter to J occupied much brain resources and then a shower cleansed the body and here we are, all squeaky clean and updating this daily life blog.

Yesterday was a good work day, as most are, as I might say in a previous entry that I might write sometime later. Softball is on the near horizon, then dinner is likely, then who knows. Fun, no doubt. May your life be fun of satisfaction, adventure, and fun too.


Again, stolen from (oh no, let's not start all that again... whatever it was). Parenthetic additions aside, the presented brief daily blog is the jump off point for this entry which shall continue when I have time later and perhaps even other laters (who has time to figure out the plural of later) at some other time coordinates and the anticipatory excitement is abounding, in case you were wondering or have any interest or it matters, get it, in case it matters?).

So whatever this entry is finished, I'll let you know.

Until then, read this...

Nar

No comments: