Wednesday, February 14, 2018

No Energy Today

Food poisoning seriously sucks. It's been the primary subject, in fact, the only subject of three blog posts already tonight. Except for when I mentioned that Windows 10 is still Malware. "Restart Required" Might as well say "Click here to comtinue using your computer". I really would like a Mac now.

I still feel very under the weather, whatever that means.

Ok, so I eat at buffets often. And yes, I eat at low-priced buffets often. I am a poor impoverished foodie who loves variety in my meals. I usually have no painful effects from buffets, though I do experience diarrhea from time to time. Regularly, in fact. Which I accept as a cleansing (rationalizing is a gift). This time, however, there was a whole lot more. It was hard core food poisoning. Except for more than a dozen trips to the bathroom every time I drink a little water, it was an extreme challenge to get out of bed. Extreme challenge. At least three times it was ugly as the gas I thought I was passing was not solid than gas. Liquid, actually. I only had to throw out one pair of underwear. As I might have should have said, it was not a good day.

That's all that happened today. I took my first sick day at work (except for the to days I was in the hospital last year). I barely got out of bed. I think I said that. It was very challenging to get out of bed. Everything hurt, but especially the stomach and head. And leg, the leg still hurts and it will for weeks, though it seems to be getting a little better with the antibiotics. The kidneys hurt too, poor kidneys. I don't think I am dehydrating because I am sipping water every time I wake, which, as I said, was more than a dozen times. Muscle cramps have also not been my friend. More than 24 hours and still...

I really need to get to sleep, I must get to work tomorrow.

But I slept most of the day. All day, in fact, except for more than a dozen trips to the bathroom. I am finally not nauseous. The anus is still very sore because all I am passing is digestive acids now.

The good news is I can sit up and type. This is the first time I am sitting up in more than 24 hours. Except when I sat on the toilet. More than a dozen times. I may have mentioned that.

I think the scientific word for how I feel is yucky. It is a vast improvement from the throws of death.

No energy.

Narf.

No comments: