Friday, February 3, 2017

Frickin Frackin Fruithead

Anything but, fruit, that is. I ate a small package of baby carrots and then... and then... and then... a can of cheesy burger macaroni and then... and then... and then... two Dove chocolate bars and then... and then... and then... a can of chicken alfrado pasta and then... and then... and then... a can of cheese ravioli and then... and then... and then... three packages of crispy M & Ms and then... and then... and then...

I want more.

I watched an episode of Big Bang Theory and then... and then... and (ok, that's getting old). I watched an episode of Criminal Minds and then (just once) I watched an episode of NCIS: Los Angeles and I am just getting started. maybe. I hope to be sleepy soon.

Yesterday I woke up with a stomach ache. Bloated. After 11 hours sleep. I will likely wake up i the same state tomorrow if I get some sleep tonight since I ate so much in the last hour and I just might eat more. I am tethered to the speaker by a headphone wire so I can't reach the chocolate unless I pause the show and I already did that two or three times so I am trying to show a bit of restraint.

And now I am fighting sleep. Madness is my friend, even if it kills me.

I want something to drink that isn't water
but there is nothing to drink that isn't water
so I drank water

Yesterday I wrote the bit of bluesy babble above and while it did not kill me, it did put me to sleep. The stubborn child is demanding me time and the schedule is allowing no me time except a few moments before leaving for work and however much time can be stolen from sleep time after the daily activities are completed. Simply daily needs like washing, shaving, dressing, and such are rushed at best. Finding time for basics like laundry, cleaning, shopping, is going to be challenging. Yup, the stupid working life blues are returning so be prepared for some of the most banal or ridiculous (amusing or not) babbling in the history of this life for I was so much younger then and I'm older than that now.

I never fell in love with a farmer's daughter
so I can't tell you what that life may have taught her
so I drank water

So there is nothing concrete in my mind except the desire to share me somehow and when sleep is swarming the brain like a pack of bees (or is it being my brain like a pack or swarm?... words are such interesting friends), nonsense intertwines with the flow of thoughts and the deepest desires come out in some of the strangest ways. Does the farmer's daughter represent innocence, perhaps, and the water, perhaps it's a while lot deeper than we are at the moment? Meanwhile, just n case you are wondering what I want on my tombstone, here is one suggestion.

After all was said and done,
I know I had more fun.

Though I sometimes forget where I put it sometimes. like is a barrel of laughs in rhymes. We will rock you too. We are singing solo again, so we is the dream that rolls through my sleep and haunts me when I am awake. The primary reason I do not sleep unless I feel I gave myself sufficient me time is the haunting. Sleeping without attemting to share is too much apathy for me/ All these words are attempting to share. Haven't you gotten that memo yet? Oh, the places we could go...

With perspicacity so subtle to be simultaneously mocked and missed.
Life presents few opportunities to want to be kissed
So I resist.

Not much time for more this week, later.

Narf. :)

No comments: