Wednesday, April 18, 2018

The Never Ending Trilogy

Waking early enough to have time for myself would be a special treat for me. To start the day, my day, with some moments all for me seems so logical and yet, it so rarely happens in recent years. A habit of a lifetime, sleeping in until the last possible moment and then rushing out to whatever obligation I signed up for. School, work, whatever... life.

Even the most important thing can seem trivial when it is lost in the madness of the crowd, the rush for the brass ring, the confusing delusions we create in the illusion of life often forgotten as we wonder why we are even here.

I will not go quietly into the night, in case it matters. I can only hope it matters to someone, somewhere, sometime. Life, or something like that. All one can do is continue believe there's a place for us, if us ever happens to me.

The original trilogy may have been long buried (may have been lost?... oh dear, oh my) in boxes left in the care of the people who were supposed to care most but reinforced the lessons of betrayal and abandonment. Caring is such a relative concept in that what one person cares about is often meaningless to another and yet, does meaninglessness mean not caring or simply not knowing? We can debate the concept of awareness or awakening as we wander through our daily life, but whether the answer is blowing in the wind or simply out of reach is as relative as any truth as it is dependent on knowledge and for all intensive purposes, knowledge may never be completely complete (perish the thought).

When looking back toward the beginning when there may have been nothingness, it is understandable that loneliness could very well have dominated the experience of any being aware of anything, but we can casually accept the reality of what is as long as we accept that moments pass and one reality of one moment may be very different from the reality of another.

Through it all I remain ever diligently steadfast in my quest for whatever it is I am here for.

Mysteries, perhaps.

What might be found in the telling of secrets can only be determined by the teller and the other who dare to share it all.

The first is seldom ever understood.

Narf :)

No comments: