Saturday, October 28, 2017

Lonely, Not Sad

It's still the same old story.

While some aspects of loneliness can be very sad, I am not in a sad state when I assess my overall affect, demeanor, mood, or emotional temperature (or is that barometer... hygrometer?... assmonitor?... I can really use one at the moment... and that is not just meaningless irreverence, though it can hum a few bars). I want to love so much. I want to give so much. I want to share so much. Simple as that.

Hungry, sleepy, lonely, wonky, lazy, hopeful, and excited all the time. What a set of dwarfs am I.

I mean are you not paying attention? Dirt, Drama, and Details (also, creative play, self-mockery, emo-processing, psych-analysis, distraction therapy, archives, and more). You thought I was not serious or simply don't believe your own eyes? Could be you don't care, which is fine, at least your not an idiot, even if we don't know why you are here. But if you do care, remember... Dirt, Drama, and Details (also, creative play, self-mockery, emo-processing, psych-analysis, distraction therapy, archives, and more). It is what it is. A warning, a title, a welcome.

sometimes it hurts so much I just turn it off
this life, I mean don't you see what.s going on?
suicide and self destruction everywhere
and in the blink of an eye it's all gone

sometimes all we have is what dreams may come
we can feel it all or we can just go numb
the madness can scare you or it can be fun
and in the blink of an eye it's all done



Soulmates the never ending why b3 (as opposed to b4) hold on to me, aye bosco? Sometimes the slice of life is a slice of a playlist and only the few aware who were there might understand. Meanwhile, lost somewhere in the same paragraph although seemingly disconnected to the naked eye of the uninformed elk, she could be an amazing friend and we may never meet, but I will always be thankful for the distractions and amusements she (and she) provides (unlike these, she is what Bugs Webbot would call souls sister because some minds blow other minds when, as children do, they trust. I trust her and I don't know why. She's not the only one.

Of course the words and music helps.

The internet s slow tonight.



lol, oh yeah.



No comments: