Monday, January 6, 2020

Raw Talent Maybe

This one is unfinished, incomplete, scattered and wandering and whatever...

Tomorrow morning is softball practice, but I do not feel like sleeping tonight. So here we are. Especially awake and wired after the pig out buffet followed by the pig out midnight snacks. Being that it is 2:26 AM, the odds of my getting six hours sleep are slim. I must be about a half hour away at 10:30 AM. I likely will not be asleep for at least another hour and I should wake at least by 9:45 AM. Skipping a shower can give me an extra fifteen to twenty minutes sleep. Yes, so whatever this means, there is no point to it.

Watching A Series of Unfortunate Events and enjoying the strangeness of the presentation as much as the strangeness of the story, more, even. Melina is cute in a strange way, but she's a bit young to be eye candy, I think. Legally, it depends on which country she is in. Oh, you know the babbler has to dive into a whole new obsessive exploration of this new kid on the block, right? Can you feel the love tonight? lol. Or is that loneliness, sigh, more lol. If you could even begin to get past the first three layers of meaning in my words, you might understand how to begin knowing what I am actually writing about. But no worries if you want to remain on the surface. Just try not to judge anything from there, for the ice gets very thing when you do that. Just saying, I mean, I wouldn't want you to fall through without really trying.

Wait, what? lol

So anyway, watching A Series of Unfortunate Events and all lusty adventures aside, early on in her career, and life I suppose, she's mastered a pouty stare...


One worthy of a place here in this blog, no less. So since we're promoting her facial expressions and potential as eye candy, not to mention her potential as an award winning actress (which she will be if she hasn't become one already?), let's explore a little more about this young talent by seeing a few random posts that she posted on her own instagram (unless her publicity people do that) and, well, you can look her up on Facebook yourself.

Listening to her in an interview, however, her limitations show... somewhat glaringly at times. Sadly, a complete lack of imaginative adjectives. Not a whole lot of depth, education, insight, or intelligence there. Kind of lol. Reminds me a lot of the insulated New York City Jewish life. Naturally, I've been there, so I understand too well easy it is to think we are superior, gifted, above everyone else in the cosmopolitan rapid-fire enlightened city, but so insulated, we never know our limits until we let ourselves explore the rest of the world. Come, let me love you, as an old dead singer once said, and more important, let the world in past the preconceptions of entitlement culture.

What?

Perhap some additional random video distractions will assist...


Sooner or later, the right one will come along. Until then, there are the fantasies.


And more, when time permits...




No comments: