Thursday, January 23, 2020

Worthy of Babble

Stop! In the name of love. A lucky minstrel play while corruption from the top down eats away at the core of any values we might have left, an the projects of a worklife absorb every moment of the day's attention, into the night. After reading the daily mail and texts, no time left for the introspective self-assessment. So sleep, dear innocent, and let ignorance wrap itself around you. May you wake refreshed and still alive.

There's always hope... I hope.

Though there is plenty of reason to believe that reason has lost to partisan politics and greed (did you know income inequality is not fixed by a simple tax change, especially not when the experts underestimate costs of living, but then, look who we elect as our leaders, millionaires and billionaires. Oligarchs. Put a cutthroat businessman in charge and you expect his lifetime of being a ruthless businessman to end? Really? His business plan is borrow and spend and declare bankruptcy, which seems just like the government, except for the declaring bankruptcy escape room. If there was ever proof of the corruption in government and of the madness and ignorance (is this evil, or just stupid, self-serving, and vindictive?... when does a bully go too far?... and what is abuse of power, anyway??) of the people, it grows clearer every year.

The best years in the history of our country?

Only if you love divisiveness and conflict.

The best years in the history of our country?

You mean even better than the civil war years?

Yeah, you know what I mean. Then again, maybe you don't. Sometimes the paranoid amaze me, especially when you give them a little power. Give one a lot of power and, you know the saying is true, absolute power corrupts absolutely. Especially when there is no intelligent opposition. The dummies had their chance, many times, in fact, but they are experts at blowing chances. Meanwhile, the bullies are experts at manipulating the dummies.

Seems to be a time to ponder meglomania.

Me, I'm just an observer. If humans want to destroy themselves, I'll quietly say "I wish you wouldn't", to anyone and everyone who will listen, but I respect freedom. People are free to destroy themselves. Maybe I'm a libertarian at heart, but then again, if you really know me, just when one label fits, another won starts looking appealing. I'm always appealing off the label, get it?

My bottom line is honesty without harm. Look it up. :)

Also, I believe we are alive to enjoy life, to be happy, to have fun. That's my choice, no matter what. o one and nothing is going to take away that right No one and nothing is going to distract me or turn me away from that choice. Even though a lot of people do not realize it is a choice, even if a lot of people do not believe it is a choice. It is a choice. It is my choice.

Enjoy life, be happy, have fun.

What makes me happiest is caring and helping people, so that's what I do. The happiness is even more enjoyable when someone appreciates caring and help. I wish people would appreciate caring as much as animals do, but people usually don't. People are so insecure and most exhibit egomania without sensitivity or balance. That is sad, but I do my best to not let it make me sad, so I don't feel sad for long. I just keep caring and helping where help is accepted. I just keep trying to find people who appreciate caring.

Live, Love, and laugh.

For the record, I love pleasing my ego and I am the center of my universe, but I don't think I am better than anyone else just because I am. If you are not laughing, then you don't really know me. I won't tell yu if that was a joke, you'll just have to judge for yourself. If you can.

Enigmania is fun too.

Meanwhile, the mucous is flowing again and that's been making it challenging to lay down and sleep and that's making it challenging to exercise and that's making it challenging to keep the increase fitness and lose weight commitment. I am going to skip the elliptical tonight and let the muscles rest. If I can sleep . . .


What are we doing?


Narf lol :)







No comments: