Sunday, November 12, 2017

Partial

"I'm so tired
Of all this circling
And all these glimpses of the end
All my voices say
You'll go right on circling
Until you've found some kind of friend"

And then, emerging from what everyone I've ever known has called sorrow is the hope that defines me. Someday I hope to find someone who understands this. Until then, I just go on circling.... and to pass the time with an offer of potential shared, if not mutual understanding, I offer another one of those moments of myself and my own joyous understanding that can easily be expressed as only Austin Powers could say, yeah, baby.

Yeah, more to follow... eventually...


"Now to see things clear it's hard enough I know
When you're waiting for reality to show
When you're dreaming of a perfect love and holding it so high above
you can stumble on to something real and never know..."

and...

"Everyone I've ever known has wished me well
Anyway that's how it seems, it's hard to tell
Maybe people only ask you how you're doing
'Cause that's easier than letting on how little they could care
But when you know that you've got a real friend somewhere
Suddenly all the others are so much easier to bear."

May we all find the real friend... the one who knowingly shares the illusion that we are not alone. :)

Or something ike that.

I love the omg moments of finding a musical library like this online.

No comments: