Sunday, March 11, 2018

Lack Of Interest (but always hope)

You may have noticed a subsiding of entries here in the babbling daily blog. It's not that the dirt, drama, and details are not happening, it's just that there is less time to babble and that allows the lack of interest from you all, combined with the renewal of a couple or few side-saddled detail blogs (one for the body, two for the food, three to get a hundred more and go cat go), reduce the babbling summaries and synopses and massive missive and linkages that this blog is known for (what?... who knows?).

I still believe in love and hope for the one and friends and family and someone caring someday. So the brief daily blog is smoking with entries, two, sometimes three a day. As much as nobody noticed the missing entries from here, nobody noticed the additional entries there. Never let inattention stop the madness of the sharing of everything, never give up, never surrender, there's always hope, after all.

I think it must be content much more than interest, but that entry linked just now received six page views overnight and that is twice as many as any previous entry in months. It truly is is optimism much more than desperation that produces a flood of entries and this is true for the daily blog (though it may be different at this moment in time you are reading), an optimism that hopes someone will want to know someday and a healthy amount of who cares if anyone ever does like I am what I am and so it goes, and so it goes. All together now, who cares!

I was f. I paused there because I suddenly remembered that there was wash in the washer and dry clothes in the dryer so I went to move the loads and when I got back here I watched the end of a mediocre episode (this week's) of SNL and then looked through the watch list on Hulu and started something called Zero something which was some sort of Iranian or Israeli documentary and I turned that off fast and clicked on Blazing Saddles. Dang if I know what was coming after the f.

I was falling asleep a few hours ago after putting a wash in the washer and I started clearing the bed to lay down when the clothes on the bed reminded me that there was a load of wash in the washer so I gathered up the second load and went to move the washer load to the dryer and put a second load in the washer and watched SNL and wrote the linked above stuff and after a while I remembered the wash again and went to switch out the loads which brings us back to the f in the previous paragraph.

So here we are, now after midnight, and the laundry is done and so is Blazing Saddles. Yes, I know we're all very disappointed that this was so brief, for a babbling entry, and there are so few links and details and distracting, sometimes meaningless but secretly profound meanderings (and what about the parenthetic asides), yes, we'll just have to live with disappointment. I must sleep as tomorrow is another day. A work day, no doubt. Things to do and people to see and parks to wander.

Someday, my princess will come. Until then, nite nite, love you.

Narf :)

No comments: