Monday, July 9, 2018

Raw Data

Well I don’t know how this will work or even if I could send this to email to copy and paste into a blog but here goes. The cough sounds like in text and so today was a day where now I start again. Paragraph enter
That work OK. Next line next lineParagraph enter next line line next paragraph enter line skip skip line space how do I do that space paragraph enter next line paragraph enter next line.
After a period.
So today what is a day to remember wow. We start off late because I woke little late 7:30 AM. And I am wasn’t Abba Abba Abba EB OK I have to spell abs name EB was not awake yet so I went on the computer for a moment then checked email and wrote a couple of emails and dawdled too long hoping he would go. But he hung around and didn’t leave until almost 9. That’s when I took a shower and I headed out maybe about 930. I was confused. Next line skip line.
How do I do that.
He phone is new and I did not configure it completely or at least I did not figure it out completely because the navigator where is buggy. Your car navigator screen no longer works and I did not have time to go into Toyota to see how much it would cost to get it fixed. So I had to set my hold the phone because I did not have time to get a car phone holder. There are many things I did not have time to get these were too. For some reason this new iPhone ate plus seems to turn off sound when I drive. I did not realize that until after I missed an exit and wondered why the navigator did not tell me that it was my exit. This happened several times during the drive causing me a couple of extra hours of driving.
That was the worst of it., However, I got a call during the ride but I did not know it because the phone did not ring because it turned itself silent. It was the doctor. So I called the doctor back and had to leave a message. These are tests I’ve been waiting for. The doctor called me back and the results were as I expected. CDF again. That sucks again. I told the doctor give me the antibiotic this would happen but no doctors listen. I even told the Doctor Who I called today and the office did not remember my telling them so they thought this was a relapse and much more serious and we’re preparing for much more serious medical procedures. I will have to straighten that out with this doctor when I get back. And he supposed to be one of the best in the area. Factors no matter how good they are erase back back back back back back back backspace backspace I have this dictation thing really screwed up. Skip line. Skip.
Where was I. Doctors no matter how good they are by reputation really don’t care I really don’t pay attention to why the patient says. That is why a patient has to repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat and write it down and hand it to them and ask them to put it in the chart and then point out that there is more in the chart they should refer to when they speak to the patient. Disillusioning this heartening and downright map of this heartening this heartening where is Mac off come in jack off for I did not say half of the last 20 words.
I guess the question will be do I edit these spoken word blogs or do I just cut and paste them and put them in the blog as they are hard to understand confusing and genuinely a accurate representation of technology at this point in time.
The worst one is not that the doctor wanted to do surgery. The worst was the highway patrol officer I passed as I was not happy with the doctor and explaining this should have been expected if they were listening to me when I called before and I don’t need surgery. The highway patrol officer did not want to hear that I had an emergency order that I was semiofficial. He gave me two tickets one for speeding and the other for being on the phone. $427 later I paid the ticket and an hour and a half later I went back on the road later than ever. Pissed off upset depressed angry at myself most of all and trying to let it go and not realize or remember to focus on the fact that I will have some points on my license and something that shouldn’t be on a safety officers record. Get over it it’s done.
Another hour went by and I realized I was starving. I have been on the road at nine hours and Maddie and how does not become Maddie. Technology. Anyway, I was on the road nine hours had not eaten and it was suddenly pouring rain. I debated about where to stop pulled off the road in a smallish town that had a mall and surveyed the food venues. If I had a couple of hours to spare I would’ve in the Indian restaurant even though it was pouring and I would be wet when I got inside. Since I did not have the time, I ate at Arby’s takeout window. They did not have the first thing I ordered off the menu. They did not have the sauce for the second thing I ordered off the menu. They did not have a drink I wanted. I was so fed up by then I said no drink just give me what you’ve got and hide it in my car. I did not hide it in my car I ate it in my car. Skip a line

So the rain where did you see sir. Skip line
So the rain did not let up and where traffic what is even worse. Did I mention I got to Atlanta at rush-hour because of the tickets and getting the money to pay the tickets which was a merry-go-round in itself I did not explain. We don’t except credit cards. Go to the post office and get a money order. We don’t except credit cards. Go to the bank and get money. We don’t have an ATM here. Go a block down and there is a building that has an ATM. The ATM had no sign and was like one of the first ATMs ever created incident. How much more frustrating Canaday get? I found the ATM figured out how it worked Space and got the cash. I skip the post office a money order and went straight back to the court and said here take cash them to you? And they said yes so I gave them $427 and they gave me a receipt. I got back in the car and all this time as Jackson will tell you if asked, I really really really needed to P. I found hey girl station and relieve myself I’m probably should’ve gotten gas but I was so distracted that I just got back on the very crowded. The GPS said it would be an extra two hours due to three accidents in the Atlanta area on my way out that it cheerfully pointed out rent should be wrapped not wrapped wrapped not wrapped route route her this thing is driving me crazy not her where did her come from. Skip line start again
Anyway somebody cheerfully pointed out that I was still on the fastest path to my destination. Technology. So I roll eyes close curtain.
Several hours later in the dark in the rain half awake numb and cramping I finally arrived at the hotel. I had change the reservation I made earlier this week to a cheaper room for only two nights because no one was needing a room so I wasn’t going to share it so I got a king size bed. They did not get the change and I first wanted to charge me for three nights and I said well then let’s just call it a day and I’ll go somewhere else. And they said well there’s a cancellation fee and I said well yes that’s probably a lot less than three nights. So The guy at the desk changed the reservation to two nights.
I had changed to two nights and canceled all my flights because I had to be back at the office at 1 o’clock on Monday and there was no morning flight on Monday other than a 5:30 AM flight that was going to be $450 more then all the other things I was already paying for. So I decided to drive up. That’s how this whole mess started. Anyway
It is late I am tired and I must be up very early tomorrow and I was awake and on cramped and I’m achy and good as I Canby to enjoy them by now can be now.
All the above and I must be awake early so I can enjoy the softball tournament that I came here to enjoy. I won’t have the relaxation time all day on Friday and I wanted because Friday is no longer available it is already Saturday. I hope to have some relaxation time tomorrow between games. But that is not guaranteed. I might have an early day Sunday but I’ll be checking out Sunday morning and I don’t feel like spending an extra hundred dollars to relax for a few hours here especially since I have another 10 Hour Dr. back after the tournament. That’s drive back doctor. I said that’s a drive, knocked back door. Matt black drawer. How am I getting all of these things out I’m not Dr. Doctor. All that is not what I said.
I am tired and then to fall sleep now good night.

No comments: