Tuesday, September 18, 2018

The Great Search Continues (Part 1)

I keep looking for friends. My life seems to be like that song about looking for love in all the wrong places LOL. I was used to have a lot of friends when I had a lot of money. I used to hear I love you all the time. I didn’t think they were lying but it’s almost funny. And on the other hand so sad crime.

Would you like to swing on a star? Hold my hand and be where you are. Sing a song with me. Take a walk with me. I miss my tapes. All the music. I wish Toronto never happened, more and more with each passing year. Without contact, what's the point?

Maybe. Where is that Moody Blues song when I need it LOL.

Help me if you can I’m feeling down and the rest of the song too. It was whippoorwills. Are you lonesome tonight. Was that a question? Can anything be a question if nobody hears it? Next you’ll be asking if a tree falls...

People... people who need people... that’s the people I would like to meet. What about the people who need more than they know. Need is only want unfulfilled.

Are you talking to me?

It took many tries to get talk to text to work tonight. Frustrating.

Irony no doubt. So what I was starting to try to say to people who dream the impossible dream live it never give up never surrender believe in love and live it.

I don’t want your money. I don’t want your God. I don’t want your promises. You make things too hard. I just want your truth. Open up your heart. That seems to be asking for too much. But that’s where I want to start. And we won’t go anywhere together unless you can see. That nothing is real unless it starts with completely open honesty.

I know it’s insecurity that leads to the greed that blinds people to the fact that sharing is all we need. I know it’s insecurity that leads to the fear that blinds people to the fact that love is why were here. I know it’s insecurity that leads to the lies that blind people to the fact but they close their eyes. But it is the insecurity that keeps us apart for it is insecurity that closes the heart.

So how to overcome this insecurity? How do understand how to be free? How to face the fact that all that’s wrong is because we don’t face the fact that we are the cause.

It seems to be a catch 22 of swords swords swords yes. Stupid

I was used to have friends I thought I could trust but they all went away when my business went bust. I was used to have friends who promised to be there for me always but but didn’t happen.

I gave everything I could give because that’s how I want to live that is what makes me happy why am I so sad I have so little to give today. Is that why no one comes around anymore? Talks to text keeps changing my words. It would almost be laughable if I wasn’t trying to be so serious. Why so serious? I think pink should play at the restaurant at the end of the universe.

If you want longer paragraphs improve talk to text.

I suppose the title points to the fact that only a true friend would care about all these words and want to read them as they rambles on where ever it will go. Wednesday morning at 5 AM do you know where your children are? As the day begins so to speak.

All the song references in the sun how my supposed to get any writing done. Was that a question?

Yeah in the wild horses couldn’t drag me away either.

Did I sing out of tune? Is that why they all went away?

LOL

Is there anybody going to listen to my story?

Hello hello hello... you know the rest

From Pink Floyd to Harry Chapin‘s town that made America famous to little pink houses and little boxes on the hillside, one made of ticky-tacky, you know if you remember if you listen if you cared. People cared once, I really do believe that.

How disillusioned are you with human race?

Are you waiting for the comet?
Are you waiting for the final four?
Are you waiting for Armageddon?
Are you waiting to give your own?

to be continued...


No comments: