Monday, September 3, 2018

Un or Dis (T2V Babble)

OK so you may be wondering what the title means. Specifically about where my mind was wondering if I was on organized or this organized. What a stupid voice to text program. Unorganized or disorganized. Amazing. Certainly not in a good way. So whatever was on my mind it’s already distracted and changed. Who takes responsibility for that. Maybe the creator of this voice to text software on dis phone was from Brooklyn. Almost LOL.

So, the thought was choosing between unorganized and disorganized. It seems to work better if I speak like Captain Kirk. Perhaps LOL. Still. way. too. distracted. to. be. satisfied. with. voice. to. text.

Eb is wearing actually Eb is watching a special dedicated to Spock. Being a fan of logic, I always usually enjoyed that character and while Next Generation was by far superior for me, primarily I think because of the overreacting and pretentiousness at times and the original show, I enjoyed it show in the series on its own merit. Jackson would say it’s my 80 DD. Interesting ADD.

So what brought about this thought about the difference between unorganized and diss organize was packing for the trip to the World Series. Are you exhausted probably didn’t help. I didn’t ask are you exhausted. hey said being exhausted didn’t help. stupid text late program. how did voice become late. Voice. I must articulate very poorly.

I seem to have two small suitcases hey, hey duffel bag 18 inches, and a carrying bag. That does not include my laptop bag. Or my softball vac. Bag. This writing might take more time editing then it is worth.

I felt much more organized the last time I did laundry and sorted things on the shelving. I think that was because I had more time. And I was not as tired. It could simply be that I did not have a big enough suitcase to begin with. I am going for a week and I will need to set of clothes for each day since the softball gear will be soaked. The need for medication on the Botox Botox asshole. Start again. The need for medication on the lower portion of my back between the cheeks and on the scrotal sac creates the need for a third set of clothing for nightwear especially with two people sharing a room. I did not pack with as much organization as I would like and I will probably have no search for things. Hopefully I will not have to buy things.

That was this evening and this day and a lot more in it.

Let’s start with last night. The shopping I did during the day prevented me from starting laundry and packing so the plan was to do that in the evening. Then I’ll poke called and wow. Harpo called, not I'll poke. I decided to head over there to play games with 10 man and his date. That’s tin man. It was tin man and it changed to 10 man and I have no idea why. 1010 1010. TIN. Voice to text can suck my whatever.

No wonder I am not uploaded, who has time for all the editing this ill need.

So I did not get back here until after 1 AM. I said so I did not get back here until after 1 AM. I did not get to sleep due to my game being on the phone until probably near 4 AM. Maybe later. I woke today to head to softball practice. What a different practice it was.

Five people showed up including me. The coach and his mom and a friend of theirs but the friend didn’t practice. So it was not really a practice but more of a me pitching, them hitting. It was supposed to start at nine and it started at 9:30. It was supposed to end at 11 and it almost did. There is so little energy on that team, but I’m committed to helping them get better even if they really don’t want to LOL. They are getting better though at their own pace. They are not in it to win really even though they would like to.

I just hope I get to play and we don’t forfeit two many games because we do not have enough people showing up.

After practice I stop for the mail. I think I already spoke all this. Can I send this by saying email send.

Gmail send.

I guess it would be confusing if there was a word to send the email because the word could inadvertently be sad while speaking and email. So anyway I will check to see whether I already covered the rest of today or whether I’ll be back to summarize it further.

Maybe another time.

Narf :)

No comments: