Wednesday, September 19, 2018

The Great Search Continues (Part 2)

It doesn’t seem to matter if I’m wrong or right, where I belong I’m right, but then where do I belong? I used to think I belong in an awesome song, but nothing awesome about it, but then again, maybe it was awesome at the time. So what if I trusted this talk to text technology to help edit my babbling? What if I left the talk to text input in the words as they flowed? How much would that influence what you find and read and understand?

Did you really want to hurt me? Did you really want to make me cry? I still probably have plenty of tears. Tracks too. Just give me a reason. Just care.

We live in a world where obesity and starvation have reached epidemic proportions simultaneously. What does that say about humanity? The people in charge are us.

I wouldn’t be your friend if I didn’t tell you the truth. When you hurt yourself you’re hurting me and everyone else. If that makes you hurt yourself even more you’re just being selfish. But then, you’re just being human aren’t you. Only human? The great cop out, the great lie, your religion teaches you that you are frail and weak and you can’t do it alone. It’s really just a fantasy. A delusion created out of fear to avoid responsibility.

You’re so afraid you want to control everything. As if you could. I heard someone say today about human nature is greater than nature. How ignorant. Human nature is part of nature. Sometimes the worst part.

I never wanted to be cynical. I never want to be pessimistic. There’s a child inside who believes in love and believes that love is all we need. There’s a child inside who would like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony. This child is playing by himself inside like this these days.

Tired of the cruelty. Tired of the lies. Afraid to face the truth?

Tired of the cruelty. Tired of the lies. Tired of the blinders you put over your eyes. Tired of your foolishness. Tired of your fear. Tired of pretending there’s a reason you are here. You give up your reason when you close your mind. You give up your purpose when you close your heart. You gave up on life and left it behind. When you let delusion become the main part of everything you do and everything you start. So unkind.

I wouldn’t be your friend if I didn’t tell you the truth.

And that is why I don’t have true friends anymore. That’s why everyone walked out the door. The riches and gold kept them hanging around but they ignored the facts as they stared at the ground and pretended not to notice how little they cared is the fake their way through life, afraid to share.

And yet here I am still reaching out because I still care. It is what I’m all about. For caring and sharing and helping and giving is the reason and purpose for this life I’m living.

I started all this writing searching for the words that would tell you the truth so you finally heard. Words that get through your fear and open your eyes and touch your heart. Words stronger than lies. I still search for those words that may open your mind to all that is beautiful and all that is kind. It is all around you, just waiting for you to find.

So much editing editing everything. If I sent this to you would you read it?

If I shared my heart with you would you feel it?

If I gave you my mind would you take it?

Or would you need gold?

I know that it’s cold.

But I just want to know if you care because you care or if you care because of what I can share.

Whether I’m right or whether I'm wrong, I’ve got to find my place in this world or never belong. Go where you can cry when you have to. Be who you are that’s a part of the plan. It's simple survival, await your arrival, someday you’ll understand.

Somebody should merge Google with talk to text. Then we can all have conversations with ourselves.

When was the last time you kissed someone?

On the lips?

Open mouth?

There are so many kinds of kisses after all.

With chocolate?

Do you laugh when you make love?

When was the last time you made love?

Did I cross the line from the friend zone? LOL Maybe you don’t define the word friend the way I do. Friends share anything and everything. If you think otherwise you’re wrong. No wonder I don’t have any friends.

LOL. Sigh.

Do you see rainbows through your tears?

I’ve written millions of words over the years. How many have you read? LOL.

Why am I laughing? Do you want to know?

I never really knew my mother. And I knew her better than I ever knew my father.

Family is an alien concept to me.

And yet I’ve longed to be a part of a family all my life.

I wonder if this will be one entry or many injuries or multiple entries repeated in part here and there. Logic leads me to remember the old babbling blogs that I neglect so well these days.

Still I go on hoping someone will care, that someone will find these words and they will mean something outside of my head and someone will share what is in their heads.

What is in your head?

Will anyone ever understand me?

Once upon a time I dreamed to be able to talk into something that would turn my words into typed language that could be printed and mailed or printed and published online. That dream started long before there was an online. LOL

Am I boring you?

If I can find the words to stimulate your mind to open your heart to all you could find in this great big world...

I would.

Where is the Bee Gees song when I need it? LOL

Narf :)

No comments: