Saturday, April 14, 2018

All By Myself

Don't wanna be.

This body's getting older
this life is passing by
but hope sits on my shoulder
and magic in my eyes
the dreams of love of my youth
still fill to burst my heart
no wonder all this loneliness
is tearing me apart

I don't want to be alone anymore
where is my partner, she is the cure
for all that is missing and insecure
she is what I am living for

I enjoy life
I love myself
I live in love
up on my shelf
I am at peace
whole on my own
but I am still more
when I am not alone

I don't want to be alone anymore
I want a partner, she is the cure
for all that is empty and insecure
she is what I am living for
together we are both more

whole on our own with a solid core
together we are both more

I've wondered, from time to time when the site pops up in a google search, which isn't very often, whether the person who first chose the domain name for the site was an egocentric Sheldon Cooper type or a narcissist of a different ilk, and further wondering leads me to consider whether the person who chose the domain name was smart enough to use it as it might have been used, with genius, but be that as it may or may not be, I found this there and it was completely not what I was looking for. So much for genius.

What I was looking for was something more like this.





No comments: