Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Stories

It's life, the show, and we could saw I've been skipping along, whatever that means, or we could say anything and wander through a slice of daily life in 2014, but the mystery is in the random links that lead us who knows where, if we dare...


Time, time, time... it's telling us story and maybe the answer is koala sex, but let us not be fooled by distraction, amusement, or shock, old friend bookends... the internet bleeds.

Meanwhile, back in 2014, life goes on, even without Robin Williams.

Is the past lost? I asked this question and today, the answer is yes. No longer can I engage in foolish games (or this level of a>spending, for that matter (even moreso four years later). Wandering through the past rather randomly, I wonder what it means to you, or if anyone relly gets it. Just one year of the many that has been this life, in entries and comments and whatever we may find (or wish for).

Today, or at least recently, I am more offensive than I've been in years (and my heart still bleeds too.

There may be no exit, so we might as well repeat ourselves when the message holds the key to everything.

Laughing at myself, at the musing, like last time.

Or something like that.

Narf :)

No comments: