Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Unfinished Melody

This entry, the song, the soundtrack, the playlist, the love... still, it turns me on.

I love it when it is most simple...


The song reaches so deep into my heart, all the way to the core.

I can even tolerate variations...



and when it gets real for artists, you can tell... they were married thirty years ago...



and the words change ever so slightly

and the last chord was left unfinished...

Irony, coincidence, gods, fates, some universal energy, perhaps just a convenient soundtrack mimicking life, but in the end, it was written for a movie...


even though the BeeGees did their own video, eventually...


May I offer these distraction?

original

v
a
r
i
a
t
i
o
n
a




Ah, but as if the universe (or youtube) knew the history of my musical and emotional life, they gave me this coincidence, irony, whatever... it was 42 (42, get it?) years ago today (really?)... the theme from the five disc (cassette) soundtrack of my escape plan...




(But maybe there is no escape, aye? :)



No comments: