Saturday, September 1, 2018

Headlights

So will I ever make the time to read through all of the words in all of the files and letters to put the entries they are or could be into the blogs where they belong? Maybe, if I had weeks off from work and wanted to sit reading and cutting and pasting and typing the words that will turn the babble into entries that fit where they belong.

Or something like that.

So hello. This entry was written tomorrow or maybe yesterday or it could have been today and then again, the additions could have been months later for all we know, it may never have been written at all. As I may have mentioned or will mention (time is relative), I went out softball practice sometime and that was way too easy, no workout at all, so I want to go to the gym after but instead I went to the World Series team before the world series party. We went to Carver Spring and a little after they started barbecuing we got rained out. We all went back to the guys house, which was absolutely beautiful and huge, and hung out.

Way too impulsively, and way too quickly (cuz I did it just as it started raining lightly at the Spring), I ate too Bubba burger cheese cheddar burgers on buns with three slices of extra cheese each. Also ate about eight or nine meatballs. And broccoli and carrots. Other than the broccoli and carrots, nothing was in anyway light, low calorie, or within the parameters of the food I’ve been eating for four months now. From the mid to end of May through June through July through August. At the moment, the low calorie diet is on hold.

On the way to the party between practice and the party I stopped at the post office and picked up mail and I stopped at Costco and picked up water protein drinks and maybe something else cuz I impulse buy all he time. After the party I stopped at Walmart and spent more money. I did find some things I think I will use and somethings I definitely needed. The pharmacy provides a cream and an ointment when I went in to see if they carried a specific ointment I was looking for and as luck would have it, the pharmacist was holding it behind the counter for someone else along with another cream that precisely fits what I need. That customer apparently never picked it up and it was exactly what I was asking for from the pharmacist or doctor. Walmart does not always carry it so they happen to have it sitting on the shelf in the back. Lucky break. I seem to be so surprised I am repeating myself. Again. As I often do. Repeatedly. I even bought a couple of containers in a bag that I will use for all of my toiletries when I travel by car. I also bought a small bag that I will use for my toiletries for when I travel by plane. Finally my traveling bathroom items will be more organized.

At the moment, or rather, whenever this entry was written in real time, I was waiting for the magnesium citrate and water and stool softeners that I took when I got back here to start working. The suppositories I used, glycerin suppository followed by a hemorrhoid suppository, are working really well and I am doing my best to lay here quietly and still so they do not explode out of me prematurely before the magnesium citrate and still softeners do that their thing. I can only imagine what the very extremely rare burgers and cheese and all that other stuff is doing in my gut right now. There’s no pain or any discomfort, There is some pressure because, for the first time in at least a week, is actually solid food in the gut.

So this little ramble could (and I believe did) turn into several entries in three different blogs, at least, and maybe this is how I should do it from now on because it would keep me from sitting too much. At the moment, I am also waiting for Eb to wake up so he can get his wash out of the washer so I can do a laundry. I need to do one tonight so I can leave with the right clothes for the week all packed up tonight for tomorrow morning. I may nap or even sleep through the night depending on the bowels and wake up really early in the morning and do the wash then.

Maybe not.

It will depend on the bowels and Eb.

So what are you up to whenever you are reading?

Hope it's fun.

Narf :)

No comments: