Tuesday, March 28, 2017

All Good Things

All good things... maybe. Well, I should have expected it and it really is no surprise though I forgot it might happen. Michael hired "my replacement" and I am not sure he wants any part time services from me at all. I'll be returning the laptop tomorrow night and I left the door open for him to ask me to check in or be a resource. We shall see what he says.

So the extra income is likely done, but at least the primary income began as I deposited my first check from the county today and future checks will be auto-deposits and the savings will hopefully start growing again. Actually, this will give me more time for me, so it is a blessing in disguise even though extra income would be nice at least until I have a secure roommate situation.

It was good while it lasted and I am very appreciative :)

Michael is entrusting Dwight with the training and managing of the new data manager (hope the person has a high tolerance for pain, distraction, interruption, and general chaos lol). I don't know who will be managing (and hand holding) the marketing or supervising (and fixing the daily mistakes of) the marketing staff as Dwight had no part in (and has no clue about) that. Hopefully the new person has those skills and will do a good job. I'd like to see Michael (and other friends I know who work for him) succeed.

Relationships are not always mutual or reciprocal or...

And the latest processing or digestion on the letting go front is here now adding letting go of the imaginary bond of family I was offering Michael and others in that dysfunctional place. I think I may have written the ultimate masterpiece of the genre from my own personal and professional perspectives so it may be uniquely qualified to represent the genius rarely understood or even imagined in by humans of these times. Yes, Superman, who can change the course of mighty... sit, I may have a laugh to give.

Sleep is calling... life is smiling... most important of all, peace is reigning inside. :)

May you be at peace today. May you let the wonder of your world in to be all it is and reflect it back to all. Maybe you rest and relax more than usual.

No comments: