Saturday, March 11, 2017

Not Really Here

I moved.

I started a new job.

I stopped writing.

I am in a shitty place.

I am focused on succeeding in the job.

I am focused on myself.

Notice much?

I don't have to write about because as much as this blog is egocentric nonsense, when I get seriously serious in a bad place messed up by my own hands and most of all abandoned and betrayed once again by the person I trusted most in the world, I shut down and shut up.

Maybe you will see or have seen if you were paying attention.

If it matters.

I don't find Kevin Hart funny. He's screaming for no reason and does have anything to say other than self-promotion and even his humor is egocentric. Maybe I only see him on off nights and do not have enough experience observing hi entire repertoire (hoity toity, aye?). Give me Robin Williams random multi-layered humor any day.

I like the Foo Fighters, but I am not a big fan of the lead singer's voice.

Random thoughts really not here.

Ain't no sunshine.

Smiles neither.

Narf.

No comments: