Sunday, April 9, 2017

This May Not Belong Here

But here it is anyway and dozens of entries are in the pipeline awaiting review and uploading because, as I may have said somewhere or other (or perhaps only in my dreams or elsewhere, a place I often visit lately), they were not actually written for this or any blog... they were written for letters to J or for my own meandering (and rushed, especially lately, with reasons yet to be shared here [insert link to explanatory notes after they are written and uploaded] due to lack of time) so hold your horses of many colors and keep your rainbow shirts on, patience shall be rewarded eventually if you are one waiting for new babbling blog posts.

I love you for that, really, I do. And now, with even more ado, today's offering.

wow, again... time passes and silence fills the void... perhaps the void is silence... one and the same... or two peas in a pod... what is the difference?... rhetorical question... are we clamoring for more?...


So I lol yeah as I read this and see I do #1 all the time. It is my pasttime, my pleasure, my egocentric occupation (or is that vocation), my play, my therapy, my gift to the universe (for what it's worth) and most of all, my gift to myself. I wonder how many people are alive today with a mindset that can understand what I mean in these words. That can be a sad thought when I want to believe in people, share with people, find friends, and find the one, but I am not in the mood to be sad today so it remains the philosophical musing it is without personalized emotive (conjecture, transference, complication, or something like that).


One of the main goals of your blog is to provide valuable information for your readers.

How intrusively presumptuous. As if this is the only reason to wrote or blog? This culture so desperately fears the unknown or individuality that it pushes conformity even as it proposes individuality. It is so very sad (but I don't feel like being sad) that so many people fall into line and march to the same purpose in life as if there is only one right way to be.

I move on to #2 and wonder... is this what the world is coming to? Everything is competition? Grabbing attention? How about creatively reflecting the content of the writing? Oh, but content is not the point, grabbing attention and selling yourself and winning is the point. Winning is everything. No wonder we've become a mass-produced suicidal culture.

Then #3 makes me puke.

I move on. That's right, all that meaningless complaining leads to a cliff and we just jumped off. I won't even mention #3, nor will I consider relating any of the rest of the blogging advice from WIX to you because it assumes you are an idiot who has just one purpose in blogging, to sell yourself or your product to your readers. It is even more insulting to you, readers, assuming you want just one thing as you peruse the web. Just one format will please you. Just one way of writing or doing things will suffice. It's like religion, don't think, just follow.

All I tried to do was find an idea to change the look of my back door cuz it's been the same look for almost twenty years and as an artist friend of mine told me some years back, "it's cute, so 90's, retro" and she was offering a compliment with a smile. I've always loved her mysterious intimacy and as usual, she lead me to exactly what I needed to counter the ridiculous pigeon-hole reasoning offered by that leading blog site about how to properly blog. Talk about breaking all the rules for being concise and blah blah blah, aye?

So as if on queue, she haunts me away from the complaint department and inspires me to wake my tumblr blog up again. I am in more demand there than I am here (shhhh, don't tell my millions of adoring fans) and I am almost never there. Go figure.

You give it all and you are taken for granted, even used and discarded or ignored. You barely give anything and you are begged for more. Humans. I really think their appreciation perspective is warped beyond reason.

Of course we can just say narf as I often do :)

Narf :)

No comments: