Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Don't Tell Me to Stop! (Just stop me)

LOL so baby what you doing with that thang in your hang don't you know it can control me if you want it to but if you try to fake it you will never make it in fact you just might break it achy leaky la. You might as well be watching the family guy as much as you could play with that toy that could put out an eye remember that time you shaved a piece off your grampa's nose or british humor. Disreali gears was something i remember in a dream but it never could replace triple chocolate ice cream speaking of dessert the cannoli was excellent but the chocolate mousse cake was what heaven must taste like (because all good children eat heaven if you must know cuz bill maher said so and de grassi said he was very funny, or something like that.

I ate more food again and more than needed and more than that and then some more. The belly is beyond bloated, it is fat and not as in holly but as in fat and the pants don't fit the way they are supposed to and the double chin has created another chin and the blood sugar level must be near comatose and the rest of the lab values would scare anyone's aunt jemina or ralph cramden's pediatrician, even. Its a madhouse, I tell ya, a madhouse.

My best friend was a flag girl.
Alone is a lonely number
in as much as everyone wants to be in love
and it's never done
no matter how deep you sleep
never done
no matter what promise you keep
never done
always fun
never done

no no no no no no o no no oh baby
you don't know what it's like
no baby
you don't know what it's like
to love somebody
to love somebody the way I love you

My best love was a twirler.

Because, you know, the world. People, on the other hand, well, people are another story. Meanwhile, softball was fun and I'm playing four days in a row again. I have three games in a row next week. I may be on another team next season. Fed up with the crap, finally, done hoping anything will change.

Life is a party and I am happy,alone again, but happy.

Moe on that (o something else) to follow

No comments: