Thursday, September 28, 2017

To Be Whatever


To be whatever... continued, even... yes, seriously...


Sleep calls, but before I lay down I wanted to share another burst of written gardens excitement as the introductory letters and sort of personals blog that some of my ramblings to you sometimes find their way into (as opposed to this letters blog which is more like excerpts from letters to friends where more of my ramblings to you might be stored) has spawned another new garden of introductory letters and more, actual correspondences (with back and forth action), as I joined a pen pal website and after taking a hard shot across the bow that nearly shut me down, I have engaged two new people and let myself believe I might correspond with new people and start introducing myself all over again which has always helped redefine me and clarify me and give me a better attitude and perspective and hopefulness about myself, people, and everything again... see what you started? lol :)


Life goes on...


Narf :)

No comments: