Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Correspondence Anyone?

She wrote: "How was ur day?"

and this was my response...

My day just began lol (it's just past midnight and I should sleep soon, but I sometimes the nocturnal part of me wakes up around midnight and wants to come out and play and when no one is around, I often write so I turned on some music (someone's 'top 20' Placebo songs, in case you want to listen... I like a lot of their lyrics... words and music are essential to my being in this life... listening, writing, playing, singing, being... but I digress) and checked my email. Here we are. Who are you? Why do you want to know? :)

Anyway, my yesterday was wonderful as usual.

I woke sleepy because I've been stealing time from sleep to enjoy TV and music and writing and reading the last few nights. Went to a job I enjoy a lot and had a very good day. Met a friend for lunch at a new Cuban restaurant we had never tried) and the food was excellent. After work I went to play softball. I play a lot of softball, love the game. After the game, I met with the ratings committee for one of the leagues I am in to discuss the ratings of players in that league (I am on the ratings committee). After the meeting I visited with friends in the field offices and then headed back here to my temporary home (renting from a nice guy, but there's not enough room for me to stay ere permanently... I took the room because it's close to work). I cooked dinner and watched a couple of TV shows (MacGyver and NCIS, both shows rooted in relationships that have warm memories and the later being a fictional family for me). Snacks, fruit juices, and the impetus to write and here we are. Full circle.

...and how was your day? :)


So that was my day.

Nice to be asked, even if I have no clue who the person who sent the email question is at the moment. Could she be one of the potential pen pals? (or are they dreams?... only the voices in my head know for sure) lol. I did heard from one of the group in the previous entry. The adorable one (I'll let you decide who that is because adorable, even more than beauty, is in the eye and mind of the beholder). I rambled on so much in my reply that I kinda sorta don't expect a replay back, but hey, the excitement was real and genuine and experienced well and I am not sure we can ask any more from any moment of correspondence.

It is warm in here. Eb opened the windows, so it is warm and humid. I took a hot shower (for as hot as the water gets here) and then a cold shower (and neither temperature extreme took me anywhere near my sensory extremes), but it felt good.

sleep deprived
underived
explanations
cannot be contrived
only one thing to do
write a few words to you
the babbler on his way
what else is here to say
but hello
let it all go
and start the show
hello

maybe the first four should be the last four or something like that
your guess is as good as mine or the fanciful cat in the hat
height is the (primary) different between a puddle and a flood
come on now you can keep up, you don't have to be stuck in the mud

everyone can win if everyone shares
if we just admit that everyone cares
you don't want anyone to die, do you?
look someone in the eye, it's true

don't let you fear
make you unaware
of your love
that is the only way
you will ever rise above
the that place you want to go
enlightenment, heaven, ethereal flow
let yourself go
let yourself grow
let yourself know

everyone can win if everyone shares
if we just admit that everyone cares
winning is just having fun, you see?
wake up to this simple reality

I love you, you love me
we're all one big family...

(with a nick nack paddy wack give a dog a bone
this old man is going home

so tired
yet wired
mind a mass
of synapse fires
only one way to rest
high carbs are the best
carb coma on it's way
what else is there to say
but goodnight
turn out the light
and just write
good night

And then, as suddenly as I woke, I slept.

Narf lol :)

No comments: