Sunday, August 5, 2018

Adding Words


This entry was just sitting there in drafts with just six words, so I added some. Maybe its for people with too much time on their hands which may have nothing to do with this, but it is italicized and bolded for some reason and you may never know cuz I may never now cuz it doesn't appear as if either of us care much anymore, at least for not. The bottom hurts, itches, and otherwise distracts and we just go on like it's a normal everyday part of life because that is what it has become because a half dozen doctors have not found a remedy that works. Treating symptoms is not good medicine and I wish I could find a real diagnostician who understands and practices that, but unfortunately I do not have too much time on my hands in spite of this meandering entry, the gazillions of words, the sad lag time between click and download (is it computer or wifi that sucks there, only a guess knows for sure, both), and the vast space and time between everything, especially us of late.

No distraction is great enough to stop the silent scream of loneliness...

... or is that tinnitus.



Definitely the computer.

No comments: