Sunday, June 3, 2018

Musical Guidance?



A new popular meme running around the internet says that the song that was #1 on your 14th birthday shaped the rest of your life. So interestingly, I checked the UK and US charts and found I have two different songs. Bridge Over Troubled Water (yes, you can call me old, if you do not understand what old means lol) and Let It Be. Billboard's Top 200 list Let It Be. Add Imagine.

Now seriously consider embodying and actualizing those three songs.

Exactly.

For me, The musical influences were not so much a specific birthday week, but a series of events during the years I listened deeply for the first time. Sometimes the songs that influenced me most did not makeit to the #1 spot or even the top ten, in fact, many top influencers never even charted. Just for the record, here are a few charts.




Someday, maybe I'll expand further... when we care more.

Narf :)

No comments: