Sunday, June 10, 2018

Reflections on V 2 T

That's Voice To Text and this is an entry offering some reflections on it, unintentionally. You may see what I mean as you read on...

My patients for insecurity is wearing filter with each passing year. That’s sinner not filter. That’s Center not Center. That’s fin earlier not center or center or filter. My patience for bad text talk voice to text where’s even fender with each passing error. Paragraph


That is what came to the screen when I attempted to use the Voice To Text (V 2 T) through the iPhone 5 in email. What I was trying to say is my patience is wearing thinner... I tried again...

Per haps it works better on a newer I phone. Space perhaps I need to learn the codes for grammatical punctuations and what ever. Paragraph paragraph so anyway I am tired. Staying here is great in many ways but it is not a place I can rest comfortably. This is in part because I have only been here a few times and have never actually been welcomed by people who live here. The majority of time I have spent here has been pet sitting by myself (nobody here when I get here, nobody here when I leave) and I’ve had to explore everything by myself. So I am not sure how to work most of the simple things here.


So obviously I don't know how to put a space between words when the V2T doesn't and I don't know how to insert paragraph breaks or other formatting. As for what I was trying to put down in words, it was to be a summary of the weekend at Brandy's. It's Brandy's house, Jackson lives there because they love each other and are engaged, and they needed a pet-sitter for their very needy animals.

Anyway, I did somehow skip where I was and jumped to not a place I can rest comfortably, as you see above. The reasons started to come out, but the V2T kept interrupting.


I don’t feel comfortable sleeping in their bed and the couch is hot and sticky and the blankets are the pets blankets and the pets are smelly. So it is on comfortable on emotional and psychological levels. Skip line. On the other hand it is much more comfortable than where I live so I am grateful to stay ere beyond words because there is air-conditioning and it is a lot cleaner than Eb's place. I just don’t know how to adjust. Then there is the body discomforts. The shower does not have an extension so I cannot clean properly as I am used to so the itching and irritation is speaking. That’s peeking not speaking. And it is a different taking pants peeking not taking. I really do not understand why voice to text is so bad after all the years of development. It must be the iPhoneFive flaws. Skip line and then where is the scattered brain. Start again.


Thunderstorm... TBC...

Peaking, not speaking, peeking, taking,... oh, maybe you get it and maybe you don't, but this entry is an attempt to use voice to text to create a blog post in preparation for my Steven Hawking years. Or something like that. Much was lost in translation...

No comments: