Saturday, August 5, 2017

A Life In Words

Not the right place for this, but it is real and happening today so..

I live a life in words
for words are where I can release
anything and everything
and in the end I can find peace

I love the life in words
for words give me the time to feel
and express myself and more
everything becomes more real

in words

There is time for fantasy
and for creative play
There is time for agony
and ecstasy and come what may
the life I live in words is fun
there's no cause for alarm
I may not always make my point
with clarity or charm
but I still mean no harm
always mean no harm

I live a life in words
whenever I have time to write
most often when I'm alone
in peaceful silences of night

I love this life in words
for words help me to understand
everything and anything
no matter what may have been planned

The highest highs
the lowest lows
this life has brought so many

Without the words
to help me up
I might be stuck under penny

Sometimes you may read tragedy
both real and in my mind
but in the end the wonder of
this universe is what I find

in this life in words
understanding comes
peace and happiness
follow...

without this life in words
I might just be numb
just an empty shell
hollow...

So I love this life in words
it brings me clarity
enhances everything
in reality

I live this life in words
and you can come along
write your own for yourself
and then join in this song


and once again, more to follow...





No comments: