Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Sunday At Home

Well, it is as much of a home as I've got at the moment though I feel more at home for cooking and eating at work or anywhere but here... and yet, I was amazed to see this when I got back here last night...


I mean, he cleaned-up.

Yes, that is as cleaned up as I've seen it so far. You can actually see the sink.

There may have been other surprises as well, after all, this entry was started on the date stamped on the entry and not uploaded until a few weeks before the winter solstice, but the recent cleaning was shocking. It stayed in that pile, slowly spreading, for more than a week. There was an ancient treadmill that showed up suddenly as well. That was used twice, then folded up and collects dust behind the couch. While he is not a bedfellow, my roommate is somewhat strange. I suppose I am still stranger, but hey, differently.

Meanwhile, I had respect for James Paterson when Stephen King recommended him because Stephen King is one of my favorite authors of all time and after reading a few of Paterson's books I had more respect, but is In The Mouth of Madness a made for TV movie (it would be a terrible start even if it was just made for TV). The Doctor's facial expressions in the first scenes tell me not to take this story seriously as it is a farce. That face belongs in a Mel Brooks scary movie. Paterson and King are not comedy writers.

I am assuming I had a lot more to say here, but I didn't.

Narf :)

No comments: