Thursday, August 10, 2017

Slipping Away, Like the Earth's Magnetic Field

Ok, so the plan to eat nothing tonight did not work. So I ate some canned spinach and it passed through my digestive tract life whatever greased lightning may be... it hurt the butt... so that should have been enough to convince me that i should not eat any more but noooooo, I did... i told my co-workers that i would only eat veggies tonight because i had two big pieces of birthday cake (it was my boss's birthday) and four packs of oatmeal for breakfast so i wanted low calories for the evening. So after evacuating my digestive tract, i ate two packages of some chick pea marsala in a bag without cooking it and halfway through the second bag i noticed the expiration date was two full years ago... so far i have not exploded.

I am watching Oceans Rising, a movie that exlores the possibility of the weakening and ultimately loss of the magnetic field protection due to the natural reversal of the fields (the numbers don't lie, they just confuse us with their size). Unfortunately, really bad writing and even worse acting makes it almist painful to watch, but we must watch.

tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic tic

tic

That is either a countdown until the end of our lives and life on Earth as we know it (just another mass extinction event) or the end of a really bad movie lol... you can decide.

Well, the movie is over and I still have not exploded.

The last entry was more meaningful.

Still more to come....

Narf :)

No comments: