Sunday, February 11, 2018

Well would you?

Yeah, right, I've got piles of words sitting around me in my head and in files on this ideapad and maybe some will get out here on the web today since I am supposed to sit around with my leg elevated all day and for a few days or more (what are the odds I do that?). Hush, I have a tournament next weekend so I really must rest and heal. I'll play Monday night and then, as limited activity as possible until Friday. Hush, I know.

What I don't know is why I am saying hush as if someone might say something.


Woah, that was close. I almost fell into reality. I know, millions of you gasped and wondered if you were gone. You're not. You are all still right there reading. This is almost as dramatic as he over-acting drama based on ignorance that Blondspot uses. Shhhh, you are not forced to watch commercials here. Oh, yeah, I meant Blindspot, but the dumb blonde joke fits so well I left the typo. Whole scenes are based on illogical premises that anyone with intelligence would see right through yet half a hour or whole shows go by before they solve the obviously illogical problem. The ignorance of how drugs are injected into arms is especially stupid, but then, most people look away when they get an IV and that's American, ignorance is so-called bliss.

I've been updating the food blog almost daily so in case anyone wants to know the food I eat, it's out here now in a more organized (and colorful) blog. Now if I'd just get the body blog up to daily, I might see the connection and start turning back in a healthier direction. Or I'd at least have a great record of suicide by food.

If you are laughing we really should talk. Eye to eye. We might actually understand each other :)

Sitting around all weekend watching TV, you'd think I'd have written a ton or at least pulled paragraphs from the files and uploaded them, but noooooooooooo, I'm eating and watching TV. I read a bit of this blog when I found a link in my email. I think I've known the writer for two decades or more. Then again, I am turning off most brain cells right now, so I don't remember.

I think I will lay down now and let sleep pull me under.

Nrf :)


No comments: