Wednesday, July 26, 2017

They Didn't Have Airplane!

So I chose Police Squad. Maybe I was unintentionally celebrating OJ making parole, but I don't think so because I forgot he was in the movie. That was a pretty funny slapstick scene he pulled off to start the film after the credits though. I was in the mood for deadpan humor and Airplane! would have been just what the doctor ordered, right on time, on the money, the right stuff, the cat's meow, a chip off the old block, a spoon full of sugar, a riddle wrapped up in an enigma, (feel free to carry on) but nooooooooooo, Hulu ddn't have Airplane! so I settled for Police Squad. It wasn't easy, but with a little help from our friends, I'll get by.

I must kill Papsmear.

If I wasn't so tired, I'd be babbling one and on about all sorts of this and that and you'd be spinning around trying to follow the randomness of the thoughts flowing through and out and into the words. But nooooooooooooo, I am beyond fatigued so this entry is stunted, like lacking in hormones and deprived of nutrients. I will likely lay down and continue watching until I fall asleep. Hulu will likely continue playing long after that, ut I don't have a remote for the laptop so it is what it is for the moment.

Somewhere outside, some episode of some Star Trek series plays.

I fall asleep laughing.

Wish you were here.

Narf :)

No comments: