Friday, October 5, 2018

Still Here

Yes, I am still here. Still standing, as the song goes. Talk to text has been distraction, protraction, extraction, refraction, ex-laxion. I have the big monthly meeting tomorrow, or today, actually. In the afternoon. And I planned on getting to work early in the morning to do some good preparing for it. So my brain should be rested so I really should be sleeping but... I am still here.

Being that since I had a big annual meeting yesterday you see, the proper best move for my decision maker is to go to sleep now and get enough rest to be clear in the cranial capacitors in the am, that A.M. but I am still here. I spent the whole morning and the night before getting ready for that, so I didn't sleep uch and I am really more tired than I may appear, being still here. And Monday was so busy with other stuff that I don’t remember what it was. LOL I really should get some sleep. In any case.

What?

But real craving is back. The all the craving is back. Wow old I don’t pronounce old properly apparently. I don't do old well, alas, I just don't know how. Wait, that's a good thing if it doesn't kill me, right? The old tat isn't really old butis still not new craving is back. My hunger to share. To love and be loved. And that emotional hunger to eat. I want more food. Even though I ate three sausages and pasta for dinner. I feel like I’m about to get up and get some more. I don’t know what more there is that I would want. I don’t know where to came from I said want. I say want. There’s way too much attempt at filling in words by this talk to text program I’m necessary. That is becoming annoying. Stop trying so hard.

I don't know what happened next, but I am still here.

Narf :)

No comments: