Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Mega-Madness

Still begging (it is a desperate hunger for attention, you know). So Read this and this too and while we're at it, how about everything here (you may say I'm a dreamer), but at least this one cuz you want to know me, right? Pretty please with sugar on top? Fudge, I'll share my fudge. I't more than a desperate hunger for attention, actually. Attention is just the tip of the iceberg. Appreciation, admiration, affection, devotion, love, honor, cherish, worship, I'm really quite insatiable if you must know. Oh, but you must, that's the purpose of the plea, don't you get it?

Well, give it back.

So I am still awake. Maybe it was the Lottery (with a capital L, of course). I may have prchased on r two tickets in the past few years. I impulsively purchased alot yesterday and the day before. Eight for the Mega-Milions. Work had a pool where a bunch of people put in $5 each and we bought 33. I have no idea how, if everyone put in $2 each, we came to spend $66. Obviously someone put in an extra dollar because we were a lucky thirteen people which would be $65 and 33 tickets cost $66. So forty one tickets. Obviously I did not win, none of those forty one tickets had more than one number and only one had the Mega-ball, or whatever it's called and that one did not have a winning number so $82 bucks down the drain, or rabbit hole. I spent a lot myself, because besides the eight personal purchases, I bought Powerball and Lotto tickets. I figured most people wouldn't be playing the Lotto because the Powerball and Mega jackpots were so large. $620 Million and $1.6 Billion respectively. I will happily accept just a portion of the $4 Million Lotto lol. Sigh, gambling rarely pays. like 1 in over 300 million chance. 302.6 million, to be more precise. 1 in 302,575,350 to be approximately exact. The odds of winning anything are 24 to 1.

Sigh.

There is so much more...


No comments: