Saturday, January 27, 2018

Challenges Never Sleep

Yes, so in spite of the facts of life when using a Microsoft product and the most recent annoyances, there are much more important challenges in this life and thankfully, bitingly amusing ways to bring those issues to our attention.


Yeah, love Tracey Ullman, even if I don't have time to get into the babble that should be let out because the head is kind of cluttered today. If only there was more exposure to empathic experiences as a natural part of the education process instead of the forced conformity and stereotyping instilled by fear, we might have a chance of survival as a species. Unfortunately the walls go up very early in life and there is little communication, no less understanding of others experiences, so actually feeling compassion and sympathy is much more self-directed and segregated to be real, effective, or meaningful.

That's one big reason why it is so easy for people to go to war and hate and fear. The walls are taught from early childhood and though most differences and stereotypes and fears are illusions, some delusions, they are accepted as real in reality by the majority and the majority makes the truth what it is, no matter what the truth might be.

Meanwhile, I am spending time uploading more content to The Facebook Pages today. Some of the pages have more than fifty likes and followers, which is inspiration for me to continue scheduling posts for them. So many pages, though, and so little time. I'd love you to check them out and give me your opinion some time. I don't screen all of the articles in read-every-word details, so I dearly hope I am not letting so hurtful stupid articles or video slip through. Someday, someone will want to see all I've done, I've got to keep believing that to give this life meaning, especially during these extremely solitary years.

I am going to Harpo's tonight for food and games, but I am hungry so I will eat something soon. He is clueless when it comes to food I like even though he thinks he knows me well and he's asked and I've told him many times. I eat so his feelings don't get hurt, but the foodie sometimes dreads going over for dinner. He rarely cooks anything on my favorites list and usually has bland food I would not eat by my choice. For one thing, he insists on serving all the food using his hands without gloves, heating it in the microwave when needed, and deciding on portions which is a total turn off for me on many levels. He means well though and worked in catering along the way (though it's been decades since he had an actual job), so he insists he knows better than his guests, but I and a few others tel him we will serve ourselves if he wants us to eat and enjoy his dinners and he sometimes gets the message.

Anyway, I've got to get some food in me and then get ready to go so... good day all.

Hope you are having fun and enjoying life.

Narf :)





No comments: