Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Searching For So Long

Remembering the Chicago song, then Chicago, then Jackson who's from there, then all the friends and family I've lost along the way no matter how much I gave, and hope, still hope lives. Seven hours of watching The Outer Limits and sending out messages to possible roommates on the roommate website.

I'm looking to share an apartment or house in a safe part of Sanford, Lake Mary, Altamonte, or Longwood. I have a washer dryer in storage and I'd love to stop paying for storage so if I could find a place that has washer dryer hook up but does not force their washer dryer that would be great. I'd like a split plan 2 bed 2 bath. Also have a lot of kitchen stuff.


Bits and pieces of me and what I am looking for. The right words, searching for the right words that might get someone to respond. And then a response, but exactly what I am not looking for, a room in someone's house. People don't read profiles or messages, they just offer what they have even to someone who clearly says that is not what I am looking for.

But then there's a guy who inspires this...

Even your profile was calming, very cool. I knew complete conscious awareness more than once in this lifetime. I taught myself to be more like most humans and shut down much of this brain. Maybe you understand what I mean. I did it to share more equally with someone, but it has not worked. Maybe I should turn what's left of the brain on again. I just want a friend who really understands me. See what your profile inspired? :)

Anyway, I am looking to share space in a specific area because I don't have time for long travel to work or play. I play softball at least two nights a week and want a place between work and softball. Sanford, Lake Mary, Altamonte, Longwood, not far from I4, preferably.

So maybe you want to know me. I am a giver. I love to give and help others. Unfortunately, that leaves me needing to work, probably until the day this body can not do something for money anymore because I've given away everything more than once. Houses, cars, living space, college tuition, all sorts of stuff... add it all up, a lot. I kept telling myself to stop and start planning for 'retirement' but giving may be an addiction for me (oh, those brain chemicals feel so good). I laugh and say somebody will stop me and give back somebody, but until then, I'll just keep adopting people and helping them through life.

You want to know more, feel free to ask. I very much welcome a caring, aware, awake person as I do not know one these days. I wonder if I am one myself sometimes. After all, I have only one perspective (or so logic suggests) and it takes two points to draw a line. :)

Friends? Roommates? Let's see?


I even wrote to people who were not anywhere near the right location just to say hello to potential friends. Searching for a friend continues too. As the loneliness pounds as fatigue swallows me. The neck is stated to ache. And the sense of humor continues to be ridiculous.

Wait, 2000+ a month? Want to adopt me? lol. My roommate has to have a sense of humor. If you laughed, we've got a shot. So ask what you need to know, read my profile, explore my facebook, do what you must do to decide (if you haven't already).


A few of the messages I sent out tonight just to show what I've been doing tonight. So tired now. Too tired to even want to shower in spite of needing a shower rather badly.

Sleep or shower, now.

Narf :)

No comments: