Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Stupification

Feeling the lonelies coming on hard tonight. Stopped for food on the way back from the hospital and thought about some chocolate for dessert, but passed because the food was more calories than I burned today. Now I crave chocolate. I can't keep any in this place because I eat it all too fast. Too many calories, too much money.

Some things not even food can allieve.


Another day at work at the desk tapping out more and more stuff, following up on incidents and emails, pushing the people who need to be pushed to do their job. I didn't get everything done, one more important thing to find tomorrow morning and then get over to the place for the meeting and making sure everything works there. Wanted to get that done today, but turns out my boss told me to use the wrong room and corrected that when I asked him about it today. Guess it was just a misunderstanding. Luckily I was able to find another room at the last minute and hopefully everyone checks their email before the meeting tomorrow afternoon.

Weave this into the babble, m/ok?

I can always dream...


What?


No comments: