Monday, January 29, 2018

Exhausterated, Again?

I believe exhausterated was explained in a previous entry and the jist of the, wait, I think I mean gist, but anyway, the gist of the point of the word is a feeling of exhaustion beyond exhaustion at the point where detachment from the body and the physical plane sounds and feels like a good idea because the body is so tired it aches at core cellular places otherwise not noticed during ordinary exhaustion like the abdominal cavity (all the major organs) just want to turn off creating an ache of death, or something like that.

So I laid down and fell asleep at two or three or for o;clock in the afternoon and except for three or four or five trips to the bathroom, I woke with the alarm at six AM and could still sleep some more except for the lower abdominal cavity aching from being horizontal too long and the rest of the body aching from muscle fatigue. Must have been a heck of a work out at softball practice yesterday, no doubt. And lack of sleep, much lack of sleep.

Softball tonight should be interesting.

I wonder if this is all just part of the natural aging process in this human body when the body does not get enough rest and sleep and balanced nutrients. I cut back on the vitamins and supplements I usually take hoping that would have some positive effect on the lingering rash and maybe that is having an unforeseen effect of extra fatigue. Vitamins are important stuff, ya know?

Recovery time has increased dramatically, alas.

I suppose I should consider another body blog entry and I suppose even more that I should actually write in the body blog more often but there is so little time for the hours and hours I want to spend on this self-indulgent writing I love to do for myself and anyone who might ever care someday. Arms are tired at the moment. I'd be writing prone if I had a comfortable way to do that but in the current body condition the air mattress would not be a comfortable prone writing position, especially not for the bloated belly and other sore muscles.

At least I woke an hour early so I can get this writing time. I don't have the clock and calendar on my desktop like I do at work. Windows 7 was and is so much better than Windows 10 for my user experience. Like Microsoft cares about the use experience even a little.

Meanwhile, this belly bloat is really not fun at all.

Fun, exhausting weekend out playing with friends past 4 AM both Friday and Saturday nights and didn't get more than four hours sleep either night and softball Friday night and Sunday morning (the Saturday league is on hiatus) and life is good (didn't get hit in the head and die, in case it matters {though I caught one that would have got me in the head if I didn't catch it... considering a mask more and more every day, but I just don't like them}... yea, reading about that guy Greg who died has me wondering about life and who cares and would I get a memorial page and should I wear a mask and a lot more stuff that comes to mind when exhausterated), even alone and lonely (sigh, alas, and all that jazz lol lam).

Tie to head out to work... hope you are loved and sharing caring and having fun :)

Narf :)



No comments: