Thursday, June 22, 2017

Not Just a Continuing Saga (DDD)

Folding is ironing. Does that make me a bachelor?

If you missed it, the previous entry (and the one before) were all started days ago but finally got filled in and fluffed up and uploaded as this one ought to be in a few minutes which is why I linked the previous one so it doesn't feel neglected cuz it is a tribute of sorts to old friends and memories. Don't let them down, go visit and click and riot in their comments and notes, yeah, rock their world. And pay respects too.

We should also take a moment to mention that the last few entries were uploaded tonight so they will likely see less of you unless you click the back button a few times. You never know what sort of highs, lows, magic, and secrets might be slipped in for posterity in this obscure maze of a written world I present to you. You can miss it if you wanna, but you can also dance.

Meanwhile, I have an iron or two and an ironing board or two in storage up north and I used to iron my clothes, but I gave up the habit and now simply fold neatly. Pants get pressed by their weight folded neatly on top of each other, sometimes. So do T-Shirts. Work shirts get pressed hung up and pressed together in the closet. I no longer have any desire to dress to impress (is that why I am alone in bed again?... or is it the fat?) and would rather be comfortable than suited up even though the financial restraint leaves me cutting out a lot of fun I used to take for granted. I just don't want to be that "pressed" anymore.

So the ants are finding their way into the house even though the windows are new model well sealed and the bug guy comes regularly. Their new way in is the shower as the shower needs caulking. I'll mention it to Eb and see if he does anything more than ask the bug guy to come back again.

Meanwhile (yes again), in possibly related but maybe not news, I am suffering from some sort of bites or rash on my legs again. I get this sort of annoyance a few times a year and I don't know if it's because I was out in some insect world not noticing them climbing into my shoes and up my legs and biting me or if it's bugs around the house or bed bugs or some sort of rash related to high blood sugar or high blood pressure or some other medical issue or a reaction to the blood pressure medication or some sort of food or plant allergy or what, but these little red spots pop up looking like mosquito bites and they itch like crazy and I put afterbite and benadryl ointment on them and try to not let them distract me but sometimes they do cuz they itch so much. I may rub them in my sleep but I am very good about not rubbing them when I am awake. Rubbing them definitely makes them worse.

Anyway, they are back and further up my leg than usual and I am wondering if there are bed bugs in my pillows and all sorts of wonderings are going on once again. Could it be fleas? I washed the bedding and sprayed some flea and bed bug spray and will likely wash them again this weekend and will consider new pillows, but at least I shall spray the pillows with bug spray and lysol again and maybe wash one first to see how it turns out. Washing pillows can ruin them sometimes. But then, bug bugs or feels can ruin more than pillows. Nothing a blowtorch to the whole filth house wouldn't cure. The room is clean. Spiders?

These itchy spots rarely appear above the legs and seldom appear above the knees. What they look and and feel like most according to this website are flea bites. It is definitely flea season and I have been around many animals recently. Helen has three cats, one who lives outdoors most of the time. Jackson has two outdoor cats and two dogs who are out in the yard a lot and their yard is wild. I've been to both houses and the dogs laid all over my lap. There are two indoor-outdoor dogs at cards the last few Saturday nights and they might have fleas. I gave them a lot of attention and affection too. So maybe this is a flea problem.

Or maybe my feet and legs have chicken pox or measles.

Yeah, I ought to take it more seriously. It really is annoying and distracting.

What? I get serious sometimes. We don't have to make a big deal out of it. I mean, unless you want to. Ego hasn't been fed in a long long time. We are almost thinking about taking down the don't feed the ego sign. What I would really like is (no, don't even think about food... umm, ok) a cuddle. Nobody cuddles with me anymore. Except some flea-bitten dogs (I'll find out if Jackson's house has fleas when I stay there house and animal sitting the week of the fourth of July) and cats and, heck, I don't even know any kids anymore. How isolated from family life I have become. Yeah. Sigh, again.

Do you have an ultimate truth?

It is time to repeat this. I think I will repeat it a few times before I stop begging for attention. It just seems right that way. Kind of like this or any of the other linkages that went on repeat in the past. Anyway, the present brings is to this semi-revelation: I am still sharing after all these years, just differently. My complaints are not fun (or funny) anymore. The philosopher is winning out over the comedian. I am still wide awake at 4am even if it is more in my dreams (remember sleep writing?) than in the daily reality. I am still babbling, just differently.

Toldya I get serious sometimes (and if you think you've been there already, explore some more. cheayah. Cuz just like hope, there's always more. (even there).

Narf :)

No comments: