Monday, January 29, 2018

Naturellemont

Mount Natural, ever been there? Everybody seems to be struggling to climb Mount Normal and they do not see the self-defeating futility in the effort. Just look at the eternal hunger of unattainable goals and how it distorts logic, reason, and rational being. We could retire to lemons and laurels or maybe even Evangline Lily and in another life, I grew up with these kids.

Still, I am still wide awake even though no one is here with me tonight and everyone I've ever loved has left me here alone to die alone (unless someone else comes along before I die cuz there's always hope ya know and I could provide dozens of links to prove it if it wasn't way past my bedtime and anybody cared). Now I am hungry again and the next day is work tomorrow in just a few hours and there is no one to call or text or hug or love anywhere at all right now.

So I distract myself with whatever I can find... in about two hours from now :)


You don't know Ashleigh? We go back to the 60's old Ashleigh and me, but then, you had to be there. I miss the drugs sometimes. Definitely miss the love. The sex wasn't bad either. How often do you masturbate now? Some guys have all the luck, a partner that stays for endless decades through all the highs and lows and in betweens. Me, all I've got to show for all the love I gave is a bloated belly and an itchy butt. Are you distracted enough yet?

Narf :)

No comments: