Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Wonderbull

There was the time I knew the blue light of the energy of the infinite eternity that is beyond human comprehension at this point in the evolutionary process, but that didn't stop me, no sir ree, and that, my dear friends, is why I am so alone in this life. I tried helpless pathetic ignorance, but it didn't work for me. I would have told you before now, but I did.

Where were you?

Ah, the laughter of the child playing games with the mind (me first, me first! lol lam laa) after all, after all. You may not want my sex anymore, but it will not be the first magical euphoria you've passed up in your life. When was the last time you knew, after all, after all. I just had to let it go, holding back just didn't work for me, hiding, nope, it is a game of self-diminishing returns. I would love to share, but I tire of the pretense too easily now. The limits you choose keep you from reaching me. I hope you are happy where you are, as you are. I see your pain, your confusion, your sorrow. I want to help, but there is little more I can do than offer you things you value, money, time, patience... to accept you as you are.

I want to tell you that you do not have to choose helplessness. You can know and do so much more if you only rise above your fears, stop empowering fear and start empowering love... trust your love, trust yourself, trust the universe. Call it god, a deity of any color or form, call it anything, just find it inside of you and trust it to let you be.

The secret is the simple truth, life is sharing.

If only you would.

Narf :)

No comments: