Sunday, January 7, 2018

Now Wait Just A Flangdangling Minute

I almost lost my mind last night listening to several friends discussing politics and I have no idea why I actually spoke a few words on the subject to one of them but I was lucky ad wise enough to extricate myself from the situation/room before several others wandered over and got into a grand debate that lasted for several hours. It was quite distracting as I tried to play Dirty Minds with a group of other friends just ten feet away.

I got back here after the party and found myself visiting Facebook and found a post by one of the debaters and somehow I responded and then started loading up on my pages on FB with all sorts of political stuff, but found my way over to the loneliness page and scheduled two dozen posts there before finding my way to Twitter (where I've only made one tweet in the last two years, I think) to post the following trple headed tweetfest...






As you see, the loss of mind was in full swing, expanding quite aggressively, and going full on public (to all my dozens of Twitter followers and one ever-so-clever late-night instigator-provocateur, who is most likely a sta/ble genius himself), so I turned to a real genius (click here if you don't subscribe to Hulu) named Sarah Silverman to save me from the madness of reality politics and after some soothng lurve...


I was back on track...


Thank goodness, cuz I thought for moment I'd end it all by getting on Trump's watch list (luckily he isn't getting along with the FBI at the moment so I shouldn't see them at my door tomorrow morning, I mean, I have softbll practice and their interview would be quite inconvenient for the team) and I was considering talking to the gods, @TheGoodGodAbove @TheTweetOfGod @almightygod @god, but couldn't decide which one would listen so I made the right choice in Sarah.

Before the party (at Tinman's), we came back from a 17-11 deficit in the bottom of the seventh inning to win the game 18-17 on a walk off hit which gave us the regular season championship in the Saturday softball league. A fine day in the cold and speaking of cold, mine is blossoming quite well, in case it matters.

So there is a touch of class, or ass, or whatever.

May you not lose your mind too.

Narf :)

No comments: