Sunday, February 26, 2017

Food and Laundry

Well, whether it is Hulu or this laptop or the specific video, without external speakers the volume for secrets of the Universe is too low to listen to while preparing food so unplugging the laptop and bringing it into the kitchen was a waste of time. That seems very strange. I'll have to explore other websites and music another time, bu for now I just put the iheartradio on my phone on and am listening to music as I cook and do laundry. Live and learn.

I am hungry and need clean clothing, so two birds fly in unison.

I don't want to kill any birds, even metaphorically.

So what else is knew?

Moving around The Maharaja's space has me thinking that it will be sweet to have my own space set up the way I want it set up again. Simple things in life I have missed for a full year as of this week. Wow, it's been a year of depending on friends for space which is a wonderful gift of comfort, caring, and financial help. While The Maharaja and I and others might shrug and say we're happy to help and it's just sharing space I am not using anyway, it is still quite challenging for anyone to just give anything over a long period of time (Curly is the perfect example... for all his good intentions to care, he found it too personally upsetting for me depending on him beyond a couple of months even though the space he let me stay in was not near him, not ready for living in, and not used for years). Even The Maharaja has limits and I suppose I might too, if I ever found them (though I and those who know me best doubt I do and my choices through life experiences does support that conclusion... does that make me a better person or just too stubborn (and stupid?) to put survival instincts ahead of altruism?... the martyr complex might know).

Anyway...

lol lam (cheesy contented gleeful grin that might appear manic or mad as in insane to some, but there ain't a harmful intent in my way so we can all judge as we wish when it comes time to judge if there ever is a time to judge... some seem to think that is all the time lol, sigh because it really messes them and the whole world up big time, but this giggle has certainly beaten a path off to several serious tangents it had no intention exploring so let's just do it again and let it be for now, m'ok? lol lam laa)...

Food is cooking, laundry is washing, fingers are typing, mind is melding, and all is right with the world in my head at the moment. I wish everyone could understand the peace and happiness I live in and security it brings. It is all inside you.

Make today as amazingly wonderful as you want it to be :)

Narf :)

No comments: