Friday, February 3, 2017

Told Ya I Must

I believe it was after writing the entry before the last entry, though it might have been after writing a previous entry and in fact, the words most likely were integrated to or from a letter to J, I wrote something like this that I believes was more likely from and to a letter to J, perhaps in some futile attempt to form some reasonable explanation for the babble, but then, it could have been something else (though not entirely), Yes, so the that coming up did not originally mean this paragraph, I mean, in case someone is keeping score or trying to follow along verbatim or something like that. I sometimes have high hopes, I know.

That (being the that referred to in the previous paragraph) is the latest babbling blog entry and definitely needs tweaking as I did not even re-read it, no less edit it for clarity or anything, which does happen from time to time as I endeavor to continue my never-ending quest for truth, justice, and my way on my way to the dream loosely mentioned in the previous entry and most other babblings more often than not and who wants to be more often in not than in not not, after all) and it should give you some idea of what life is like now that the the work experience has been reintegrated into life after the first four days on the new job. It is simple, very tedious database work that I can do in my sleep, but every interruption slows the process (and can undo processes I am working on). They obviously do not have a clue about concentration to task in that office. As a wanna-be professional babbler I know as well as anyone that babbling is not a productive style in a working for profit environment.

I did get email set up thanks to the CFO who emailed me at my personal email with instructions on how to set up the computer. He was concerned that I was using someone else's log-in and said he would work on fixing that. Apparently he is the only one with any computer security awareness or tech savvy and common sense at this place. Too bad he is in Japan for two months.

Then there was more cards after work. Less me time, less sleep. So I will attempt to find me-time at work today. While far from ideal, I shall earn some money today which is better than sitting here earning no money just searching for jobs.

And the following was written specifically to J, but it now edited and expanded for you, dear readers, (and everyone) as I wish something similar for everyone because tha is part of why I am, or something like it. I hope these words (referring to the semi-flood of this night and also referring on a larger scale to the flood that is the written gardens in most years of this life) find you well and are not too much babbling for you.

I hope my caring inspires your smile even if you are not having a great day. I wish there was more I could do to help brighten your day (in spite of what might seem like darkness or madness in my babbling about work or loneliness or anything from time to time, or way too often for some, I am really quite happy and amused at the moment, even at work, as I am getting paid to play with databases and Excel and those are things I love to do.

As for work, if you ever can watch The Office, just call me Jim lol (I didn't really start enjoying the show until the middle to end of the second season because it took that long for me to really start liking the Jim and Pam characters enough to want to see what happens next, but I watched 7 of the seasons so far and am more amused than bored mostly because I had nothing else to do for so long and I am amused by nonsense. All that's missing from my "office" is a Pam to make my current job an even more fun experience.

So I suggest we all just take some slow deep breaths for a few minutes and every now and then, even if there is pain or it is challenging to do. It is important to stretch your diaphragm and shoulders to maintain flexible posture and keep the spinal nerves from becoming obstructed or otherwise distracted from carrying the messages back and forth from the body to the brain and vice versa. May you give all of your your muscles some energy and push them being what is comfortable at least once a day for at least ten minutes, thirty if possible, the more the merrier, as much as you can.

Keeping the body from atrophying in this universe where entropy is king may be challenging, but I believe you know that too much stillness can make even more pain for the body and more confusion for the mind than anyone really wants or needs. So I am encouraging you to dance, just a bit, in some small way (even if it is in bed).

Take good care of you. I must head out the door now.

Caring all the way. :)

Narf :)

No comments: