Friday, November 24, 2017

I Do It For The Hope

The links, that is. And all the repetitiveness. Like this:

It being adding to me massive missives on the Diaryland. You had to be there. Don't fret, you still can be. It'll just take you time. And a lot of reading. Meanwhile, besides babbling on after returning back here last night and continuing after waking today (I think I woke about 2:00 PM... yeah, when I sleep in, I do it right), I showered. That's right, all I've done so far today is write and shower. A wonderful day off, from my perspective. You can read the diaryland entry and see if it's as wonderful for you. Be forewarned though, especially if you think you know me offline, I am throwing caution to the wind more often and not editing out my thoughts and feelings about real life and the real people in it. I figure those who care will know I mean no harm and am simply leaving my mark on the world without inhibition and those who don't, well, sad they may leave but that is life. If you wanna leave, take good care.

I've gotta be me, after all. Someday we'll all understand. I suppose I forgot to thank Dan, Walter, Melissa, Cat, and so many others in that entry.

Enjoy your day. Hope you keep in touch.

Narf :)


and the previous entry too.

I mean, it was not enough to link this entry three times here already, but I felt the compulsion (or is it obsession) to re-post it here and mention it elsewhere just to keep the stream of consciousness (and links) alive and well, alive. What else can I do?

Writing is breathing for my mind as singing is breathing for the rest of me (physically and beyond). So to have the luxury of a day off with nothing to do (oh sure, there's laundry, but I've got the weekend coming for that) is a blessing on every level for me. Except maybe for the anus that is really not benefiting from excessive sitting and should really be taken to a doctor if I only could find a doctor I trust enough to go poking about back there, but that's beside the point. Or under it, to be more precise.

Did I just call all this bullshit?

Of course not. I am not a bull.

Meanwhile, if The Funda(tm) ever came back, would the rumours of little pale green men start riding the internet again? You really ought to keep up with the flows so you don't fall too far behind. I mean, I understand life gets busy and people drift away from the things and people they love, but you oughta know what is best for you and that's me. And my heart. And babbles.

I do it for the hope we will all understand and come together one day. If not right now over me.

Tonight Izzy and I are going to see Love Never Dies and I am very excited about seeing a full Broadway production again. I think it will be the first full production I will be seeing in the big new live theatre Orlando built last year to replace the older one that did not have the best acoustics which made sitting in the first few rows more necessary and memorable. Izzy bought the tickets and we will be sitting in the nose bleed seats I am told (I believe she used another term, but you get the drift). Up there where the air is thin where you can't see facial expressions the acoustics matter more than anything. Izzy may be replacing Abby who sadly died several years ago and I've not had a serious live theatre living friend since. I used to buy the best seats in the house, at least two, and treat Abby (or sometimes Jane or Jackson or someone else) because I wanted someone to go with and others I knew were not ready to spend that sort of money. I think the tickets tonight are under $60 and Izzy is paying for hers. I am used to $200 tickets (or more), but the first few rows are worth it. Often I would see a show twice, the second time (or first) in the middle of the theatre to get a bigger view of the stage show, especially if there was grand theatrical choreography and costuming. I still have sawdust in my veins and music, oh, dear precious music, I still bleed music.

The Phantom understands, though he may have taken obsession a bit too far.

Hope you find your wonder today.

Narf :)

No comments: