Thursday, November 30, 2017

Low Energy, Muddled Words

Days pass by without the babble, mostly because the diet changed again. Somehow, suddenly, as usual, shifted gears. Suddenly, the calorie intake is diminishing. Zero Monday, zero Tuesday, and the Chinese buffet break Wednesday after a long day walking around crashed me. From work to buffet to bathroom to shower to bed, boom, ten hours later, reborn, sort of. The neck stiffens regularly the past few days. Too much sitting Monday and Tuesday and then, Wednesday the fast kicked my ast, fast. At least I didn't end up in the hospital this time.

As usual, I am seriously irreverent. Or irreverently serious. Either way I am sincerely both.

there

is

so

much

more

but concentration with the TV on is not happening and I have to get up early to see the doctor and I want to shower before I do so I must lay down now.

Catch-up another time, m'ok?

Narrf :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It’s all very well saying treat your lawn witg spring ferilisers.
These are all oil based and many of us are trying to fight climate chane.

better if you can compost as much garden waste as possible, then make a mix of one
third horticultural sand, two thirds sieved garden compost.
After scavenging and aerating the lawn, mark out 2 sq.
metres with bamboo sticks, and sieve the mix onto
the lawn. Afterwards brush in with a broom.
Harder work I’m afraid.

candoor said...

Must have been the low energy, aye bot? lol :)