Monday, November 27, 2017

Past Out

I had always treasured my memories, the past, the love I shared without end, the trust I gave so unconditionally... it all made me proud of who I am and what I could do. I do not value the materials most people value. I value the heart, the experience of emotions and bonding that comes from unconditional trust, love, loyalty, and living for someone else. Giving life to the fearless promise of sharing caring - the secret of survival.

There is more...

A little food, some calories, and the energy rises. Because I am too old to fast more than 48 hours or the will power simply ran out. One can of chicken, one can of 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup, one can of asparagus, one spoon of low fat mayo. About 475 calories. Hopefully tomorrow will be similar. I appreciate all the cheering and encouragement and dancing in the streets.

I heard from Jackson today She was home sick. She sent a text letting me know. More words than I've heard from her in weeks. Family. As close as I ever get. Sad, I suppose. Baseline reality in my experience in this world. This world of humanity.

Lately, I have not been treasuring my memories nearly as much as I used to. The belief that everything is connected is challenging to maintain in a world where everyone disconnects so easily. With a big smile and words of love as if they care even when they are almost never there.

Exercise must come next.


. . .


it will come...


Narf :)

No comments: