Saturday, August 27, 2016

The Only Story

So I thought about reading (thanks J) and discovered that Stephen King has a dozen novels and more writings out since the last time I was an avid reader of fiction (all my reading is online the last decade plus) so I am contemplating the library experience again. I once took a half dozen books out each week, at least, and sometimes more. I recall Stephen said he was done, as in no more writing, after the last book in the Gunslinger series. He lied lol.

Instead, in my craving for fictional escape, I signed up for a free month of Hulu without commercials. For less than $200 a year I get to watch TV shows again. Unfortunately, Hulu does not have NCIS so I may not continue after the free month. It also does not have new season shows, big strike two. I watched 12 episodes from the first season of Elementary and enjoyed it, but I probably could have gotten those from the library for free. I have not plugged in the TV yet so the watching is on the small screen on this laptop. I am not getting the experience of catching up on this year's shows that I would like, but I enjoyed visiting with my old friends from Elementary and will watch more.

I played more of Microsoft Solitaire. It became boring after a few games. I must download chess, bridge, spades, and a few other games to this laptop. Of course I also must continue sending out resumes for jobs, but priorities, right?

Mocking irreverence, seriously.

It is the weekend. I want distraction. Won't someone come and distract me tonight? Someone coming would be a fine distraction, come to think of it. The right body shape for libido would be even sweeter. Lucy has that which adds to my enjoyment of Elementary but it is the tortured mind of Sherlock that raises the show to one of my favorites. I live his lifestyle (and relate to his perspective) in so many ways, though my sugar daddy is far from wealthy so I have a small box compared to his brownstone and I do not have anyone I can consult for to keep me busy and of course I do not have a roommate who cares for me.

Did you ever trust someone so much they could do anything to you?
I mean have you ever given anyone your whole life?
Did you ever believe that someone could make all of your dreams come true?
The normal words are husband and wife

But I am far from normal
The word for me is friend
Unconditional trust is where we start
and never is where we end

I believe in giving
In sharing everything one
In every moment everything starts
and never is when we are done

So if you ever wondered if the trust between to people could ever be as it is with yourself
I can tell you it can be and it is no story, it is better than any book on any shelf

. . .

it goes on forever
so please continue...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, we love you. It is the only story I ever want to make my own.


.

.

.

No comments: